I FEEL WEAK & TIRED EASILY BEFORE A PERIOD THAT IT DISRUPTS

Options
Just a question especially for ladies, do you easily get weak & tired and having hard time to exercise one or two days before your period? I only did a 4 minute tabata intervals last Wednesday but during the workout I almost vomited & felt very weak after. Normally I can do HIIT for max of 20 min without feeling weak. Then came next day wherein "it came" . Since I don't have regular periods so I don't really have an idea about this.

Replies

• hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Yup, I get that. I just have to eat more iron and protein before I am due, I can usually feel it coming on a day or two before but there is not much else I can do except drink more water and keep going.
  • LolaGotThin
    LolaGotThin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    GOD yes. I started Wednesday and had a workout and just felt completely gross. My trainer told me I looked pale and tired and I was soooo tired! :< I drank a bunch of water and got through it but I just felt sluggish.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Thanks for all your advice. Yes I do noticed that I drank less than 8 glasses of water during that day so next time I'll drink more water. In my case also, I felt even weaker on my lower body especially on my quads.
  • ShannBoogie
    Options
    I usually get that the first day of my period so I too eat more iron-rich foods and continue to drink my water. I have problems with bloating too which doesn't help. Totally unrelated: On The Doctors today they mentioned that coconut water should help with bloating.
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I feel weak all over, mentally as well. Eat some more green stuff :) A big spinach and green vegetable stir fry or salad with a steak or some other sort of protein and take it a bit easier.