scared and excited.

Options
I feel like im the biggest person on this site.which only motivates me more.im scared to fail but excited that im finally doing this for real.anyone have any tips not to get discouraged?

Replies

• montgomeryfriesen
    Options
    nah, you look great and your motivation sounds great as well. Stay at it and great things will come!
  • montgomeryfriesen
    Options
    as far as advice ... don't focus on the scale. Focus on the process of entering your information, in doing so you will learn the best approach for you, and gain invaluable knowledge as you go. You will find yourself focussed on what you eat and when you excersise, it will be fun .... and that will be enough to stay motivated. Stay away from discouraging things for a while, don't continually weigh and test yourself, leave it a month and see what happens, just learn baby!
  • mjgirliegurl
    Options
    Thank you.:smile:
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I feel like im the biggest person on this site.

Not even close.

Only advice i can give is stick to it and it will work.
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    If you follow that the site suggests Im sure you will be able to do it. Dont set your goals too high.

Good luck x

ps drink plenty of water
  • jeckyb
    jeckyb Posts: 60
    Options
    MAKE FRIENDS!!! :) the support and encouragement will keep you motivated and you look fab huni :)
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    nah, you look great and your motivation sounds great as well. Stay at it and great things will come!

agrred ! :D
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • Molly_Pitcher
    Molly_Pitcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hardly girl!!! I started with 112 to lose which is not that different from the 130 you want to loose! There are people of all different levels here and every single one is ready to cheer you on! Feel free to add me!
  • dmnj33
    dmnj33 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Set small goals and remember you did not gain the weight overnight and your not going to lose it overnight. drink lots of water to feel full. I drink 2 big glasses as soon as I wake up. take Vitamin D, B12 and Omega 3 daily. Exercise slowly only do what you can.

Remember we are all here for the same reason. Nobody will judge you here. Good luck. If you need anything send me a email.
  • Eb126
    Eb126 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ah you won't be, so don't be worried!
    I have lost 2 and a half stone, but still have six to go! It's a long journey but with the right motivation you can get there! Don't give up! x
  • lmschwanke
    lmschwanke Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would have to say to pay really close attention to how you feel in all aspects of this quest, even if you and the scale have a disagrement (no loss or gain) just think about the non-scale victories (NSV).