New from Doncaster UK, and wanting to lose 50 LB +

Options
:smile: Hi

Im 24 from Doncaster, Im New on here so if anyone can relate to my stats please add me as a friend and im sure we can help each other out.

sw 200
cw 200 (just started)
gw 147 (at least)
h 5 ft 3
Age 23

Ive gained my weight slowly over the past 5 years by going on the pill and then falling pregnant. im wanting to lose at lease 50 LB and to kepp it off. its a lifestyle change for me. i want a happier, healthier lifestyle and i want to have my dream figure for my wedding day.

I hope you are all doing well and keep up the good work and i look forward to hearing your stories. Comment with your details and whats keeping you motivated. Also plz add me as a friend, i will most definatly need your suport lol.

Luv Vicki x

Replies

• NicNac86
    NicNac86 Posts: 130
    Options
    Hi! I'm nearly your twin!

HW: 224
    CW: 214.2
    TW: 140 (for now)

Age 25 (26 in 3 weeks)
    Height 5' 1

I'm from Sheffield, but lived in Donny for 3 years with my other half. We've just recently bought a house in Barnsley but still not too far away! :)
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    Hi Vicki!
    I'm Aimee and from East Sussex. I'm 23 and have a child as well. My start weight was 239, I'm now 168 and hoping to get to around 130 (I'm 5'9). I've lost over 70 pounds now and it feels amazing. Wishing you the best of luck, I'll go add you as a friend.
  • F1uffy2
    F1uffy2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm from near Grimsby and joined on here a few days ago. Been trying to get rid of the baby weight since my son was born just over 14 years ago! I'm 5' 6" and weigh 197lbs and looking to get to around 140lbs. I'm an 'older bird' at 42 but am happy to motivate and as it would be nice to have some help along the way too.

Flew from Doncaster last summer for the first time. Lovely airport, great flights, fab holiday but shocking photos! Definitely want to have some decent bikini shots this year rather than the 'wide load' ones from last year!

How long have you got before your wedding?

Mich.x
  • karenlesley47
    karenlesley47 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Vikki, im from Doncaster too & have just joined MFP happy to add you to my friends & help support you any way I can. :smile:
  • MummyTink1987
    Options
    Thanks guys. Its great talking to you and also having some people other than family to talk to about mfp. Hopefully we will help each other on the way to sucess.

Ps hopefully getting married in September this year depending on availability and if i feel ive achieved a decent weight loss. if not then May 2013.

Thanks Again Guys x
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Congratz on your upcoming wedding! :) I am trying to lose 40-50 lbs too. So nice having you here on MFP :D I'm sure with the amount of support and encouragement, you'll be the prettiest bride ;)