Looking for some friends to kick my rear when necessary

Options
2»

Replies

• ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    If you would like to add me, please feel free!!
  • KylieBarstow
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm a great supporter and motivator! Good luck on your journey!
  • alishuman
    Options
    Feel free to add me - we are similar in age and goal, so we likely have similar hurdles, what with slowing metabolisms and all! =) I'm also pretty good at keeping meals interesting. While no one in my family would care if I made the same things over and over, I like variety. A lot. I think the greater the variety of foods in your diet (and by foods, I pretty much mean veggies, lol) the better your health will be. So I aim for trying new foods, new spices and herbs, etc. to get as many different micronutrients as possible.

Also, I pretty much hate cooking, unless I am making something new and interesting. If I had to make the same meals every week, I'd die of boredom, too!

A website I like is called supercook.com - basically when I'm stuck for ideas I go there. You type in what ingredients you have on hand, and it starts popping up recipe ideas! Most can be modified to be made more healthy, if they aren't to begin with.
  • amh1974
    amh1974 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Add me, the cart seems to throw me out often. LOL! I'm just happy I made it through this week without a single slip. It seems that once I slip that's it for at least a week. I'm a foodie too. I love to cook and eat great food! Did I mention I love to have some wine or a beer with my dinner?
  • MrsSYDL
    MrsSYDL Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    How do we find the Facebook Group?
  • kimgodfrey001
    kimgodfrey001 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey- anyone on this thread- please add me. I'm about half way to my goal and 110 days continious logging down so friendly encouragment is always good to keep me motivated!
  • MrsSYDL
    MrsSYDL Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am looking for supportive and motivating friends as well. I am new and looking for friends to kick my butt as well. Feel free to add me!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Also, finding everything I have cooked from skinnytaste.com is fabulous!
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I"ve got a little over 60lbs to lose and support and motivation is great to have on this journey. Feel free to add me (open to everyone)!!
  • F1uffy2
    F1uffy2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Just like to say a huge thanks to everyone that's replied. All request are duly sent!

Mich.x