Yep, it's that time...

Options
baypathgradLyns
baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
You know it's time to wrap up your workout @ the gym, when................................

--> you start wiping down a machine that you didn't use! :embarassed:

(especially if it's a weight machine you didn't touch!) LOL ...I could see wiping down the wrong treadmill in a line of empty treadmills, but YES, I actually did this the other day! I'm sure someone noticed lol

keep it going, people! :smile:

Replies

• poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    when the lights start being shut off.....lol
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    :sick: just trying to keep the gym clean lol I know alot of people who never wipe the machines! :sick: So I wipe them down before and after I get on them!! Ur just looking out for the next person lol:laugh:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I went and got a paper towel, sprayed it and walked back to the oribitals and proceeded to walk 6 machines past the one I used. Then I had to do the walk of shame back to the machine I used and wipe it down. I am sure I heard some snickers behind me.

I have also walked out of the gym and headed in the complete opposite direction of where I parked my car. Doh!
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
    I have also walked out of the gym and headed in the complete opposite direction of where I parked my car. Doh!

I have done this, many times!!! Last week my car was in the row closest to the gym doors, I walk outside, and start looking around the parking lot, going DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR!?!?!?!? Yeah, it was about 15 feet away from me, so close!
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
    when the lights start being shut off.....lol

that could definately be a signal! lol

speaking of the gym shutting down, I went to the gym on Christmas Eve, they were open until 1pm, it was a few minutes after 1, and as I was walking out w/my fiance, there was ONE lady still on a weight machine (the rest of the place was empty), and one of the staff had to go up to her and tell her they were closed as of 1pm. I heard her say, "YOU ARE???" (sounding shockingly surprised) and he said, "Yep, it is Christmas Eve."