Another 30 Day Shred Success!! (pics)

Options
Ok I just finished level 1 and I am AMAZED with the results!!! I can't believe this is all happening so fast. I feel so good! I have also been doing 6 week 6 pack a few days a week when I want that extra burn. I would highly recommend Jillian DVDs to anyone and everyone. :)

Day1030ds.png

Replies

• keywestsunset
    keywestsunset Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    awesome! I am starting today. How do you log it for your exercise?
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training but have no idea how accurate that is...I need to get a heart rate moniter but I'm broke so it'll have to wait
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training but have no idea how accurate that is...I need to get a heart rate moniter but I'm broke so it'll have to wait

- I have just compared doing the Shred using MFP results to my HRM and it counts it too high if you use circuit training. Log it as 'aerobics, general' and it almost exact!

Look great BTW - well done!!! x
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    you look great - I just ordered the 30 day ripped dvd - I hope it works for me ....
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great job. in just 10 days..that's awesome. I completed the shred at the end of december. Loved it!
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Awesome..I have it just haven't started :( I am travelling for work next week so when I get back my goal is to add it on top of my running..I need to kick my plateau in the *kitten*!
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look great.. I'm finishing up Level 1 today! Wonderful job :flowerforyou:
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • krisvtx8777
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic! I love Jillian workouts, it's hard to make myself do anything else!
  • whit1108
    Options
    Wow. Great job! I just started this dvd this week. I teach a zumba class twice a week. so on my days that I dont teach the class I am doing the video. I hope to have great results like you did :) Keep up the great work!!
  • gipperakh
    gipperakh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just ordered 30DS on Amazon...I can't wait to get started!
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    That is Awesome...I just finished day 5 of LVL 1....keep up the great work :smile:
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    awesome work
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    Fab going, I've just got the DVD and have taken some before measurements and want to take some pics - weird question, when you took your pics did you do that standing 'normally' or 'with everything sucked in'?! :)

thanks!!
  • mmowbray84
    Options
    CAN SOMEONE SHARE WITH ME. WHAT THE 30 DAY SHRED SUCCESS IS?
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Hopefully I will look like that after I've completed day 10! :)
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Fab going, I've just got the DVD and have taken some before measurements and want to take some pics - weird question, when you took your pics did you do that standing 'normally' or 'with everything sucked in'?! :)

thanks!!

Thanks for the feedback, guys! The before pics were just standing there because flexing would have looked retarded because there was NOTHING lol. The after I am flexing to show definition better, but not "sucking in", you know? Here's my tummy just standing there. tummy.png
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!! I just got my video in the mail today and plan to begin here shortly. Now I am excited to get this started!
  • itstimetoo
    Options
    That is great. Just getting started and cant figure out how to enter my food diary and what is level 1?
  • mander1
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic! Only 10 days? Really!? Did you do it ever day? I was quickly talking myself out of doing it today (so tired, up with my 2 year old very early) and I only started it yesterday! After reading your post, it really gave me the kick in the *kitten* I needed! THANK YOU!!!
    ~Amanda
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!