Joining the Bandwagon!

Options
Hey Guys,

I've been trying to lose weight for about 2 years now, and I've always been too afraid to really try because I didn't want to fail and be disappointed in myself. I also never wanted to admit that people would like me more for being skinny, and losing weight will only prove that I care. I'm finally trying to give up that thought process and work on it! My goal is to lose 65 pounds, which is overwhelming and terrifying! It's great to find this site and see that people are struggling and overcoming the same obstacles that I face everyday. Especially since I have a super fit boyfriend who can eat anything and not gain a pound! :ohwell:

I'm sure I'll be looking to you guys for support, and I'll be here to back you up too!

Thanks Guys!:bigsmile:

Mandy

Replies

• mandymack222
    Options
    Hey Guys,

I've been trying to lose weight for about 2 years now, and I've always been too afraid to really try because I didn't want to fail and be disappointed in myself. I also never wanted to admit that people would like me more for being skinny, and losing weight will only prove that I care. I'm finally trying to give up that thought process and work on it! My goal is to lose 65 pounds, which is overwhelming and terrifying! It's great to find this site and see that people are struggling and overcoming the same obstacles that I face everyday. Especially since I have a super fit boyfriend who can eat anything and not gain a pound! :ohwell:

I'm sure I'll be looking to you guys for support, and I'll be here to back you up too!

Thanks Guys!:bigsmile:

Mandy
  • Widdy1961
    Widdy1961 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    WELCOME Mandy :flowerforyou:

You have found the right place to achieve your goals, just remember..........one day at a time. :happy:

Widdy :smile:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • peacefulwarrior
    Options
    Glad to see you joined us, this really seems to be a great place to share and learn a little something, wish you all the best.