Two recent NSVs

Options
swordsmith
swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
So in the last two weeks I have had two NSVs.

1-
The first was traveling to see family in Texas by air. Thsi time last year (and for years before that) to buckle my seat belt I would literally pull my stomach fat up, put the fully extended belt under it, press myself as far back in the seat as possible, while exhaling and struggle to get it buckled. I would then spend the rest of the flight in misery as the seat belt strangled me. I was to embarassed to ask for an extender and the one time my wife did I walked off the plane and out of the airport because I was so angry. And forget about using the tray- it simply would not lay flat even if I sucked my stomach in as far as I could.

This time the belt not only comfortably fit me but I had to pull it in to tighten it- I had a good 9+ inches of belt I had to pull through to tighten it. And I could put the tray down! With many inches to spare betweem my stomach and the tray edge!

2-
My most awesome gym partner and friend Amy (Vegamy here) kept coming by my work cubicle to see me but kept turning back because she didnt see me at my desk. Eventually she rounded the corner and was surprised to see me sitting there and said "Wow- before you were so big you would sit a couple feet out from your desk and I could see you from the hall" Well now I sit so close because I no longer have a 70 pound sack of fat in front of me that she and others now have to physically enter my cube to see if I am there.

Booya me!

Replies

• kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful !!! where is the pics?
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Wow, those are really amazing changes :) I am proud of you!
  • alohabrie
    alohabrie Posts: 204
    Options
    Those are awesome! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • MamaLutt
    MamaLutt Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go!!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Booya You!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    That's awesome way to go!
  • vegasaims
    vegasaims Posts: 128
    Options
    That's awesome! WOO HOO!
  • rainbowcandy2004
    Options
    Awesome NSV!!!! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.
  • smittenmikish
    Options
    Wow! Those are great NSVs!
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Awesome! WTG!
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Great NSVs!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!!!
  • mary_kate23
    Options
    So in the last two weeks I have had two NSVs.

1-
    The first was traveling to see family in Texas by air. Thsi time last year (and for years before that) to buckle my seat belt I would literally pull my stomach fat up, put the fully extended belt under it, press myself as far back in the seat as possible, while exhaling and struggle to get it buckled. I would then spend the rest of the flight in misery as the seat belt strangled me. I was to embarassed to ask for an extender and the one time my wife did I walked off the plane and out of the airport because I was so angry. And forget about using the tray- it simply would not lay flat even if I sucked my stomach in as far as I could.

This time the belt not only comfortably fit me but I had to pull it in to tighten it- I had a good 9+ inches of belt I had to pull through to tighten it. And I could put the tray down! With many inches to spare betweem my stomach and the tray edge!

i really love the first one!!! that really shows great progress - way to go!!!
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a couple of great accomplishments.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    yay!!!!!!!!!!! those are awesome NSV's!!!!!
  • EMagineBeingEMazing
    Options
    YOU ROCK!! :) GREAT JOB!! :)
  • sparrow747
    Options
    Those are amazing victories!! So happy for you.
  • Jessen7
    Options
    Totally awesome, dude!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Both excellent NSVs! Congratulations!
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Your NSVs really brightened my day! So happy for you. :-)
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!!! I agree, where are the pic?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!