Hey you guys!

Options
I am new to the site and thought I would introduce myself. I am currently 187lbs and my current goal weight is 150. I have never been this heavy before but having had two wonderful children in three years the pounds just have piled up on me. I am very worried about finding the time to start taking care of myself again. I work full time, am in grad school and have two small children, on of which has special needs. I am determined to lose the weight and get back to the outgoing, energetic woman I used to be. I hope that I will be able to find support and accountability on this site! Please feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    It can be hard to get started if you’re busy. Much like you I work all day then do lots of work around the house and helping my wife raise our 2 kids. This makes it hard to get going. After 2 years of not hitting the gym I finally just made myself do it. One you do your first work out you tend to feel better immediately. At least I did. Then it’s like a drug. I want to keep feeling good and this helps motivate me. You can do it!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me for support. :):flowerforyou: