Anyone have a Fitbit?

Options
If so, let me know what you love and hate about it!

Replies

• fauxfatale
    fauxfatale Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit!

What I love:
    - It fits perfectly in the middle of my bra and I can't even feel it. I've worn "traditional" pedometers before and they are so bulky, always falling off, etc.
    - It motivates me to hit 10,000 steps a day, which usually requires me to go the extra mile (like walking home from work, or going running even if I don't feel like it)
    - It automatically syncs, and a lot of websites I use (foursquare, Health Month) automatically incorporate that data, so I don't have to enter it manually
    - Tracking sleep! I am happy to wear the dorky wristband, and I love knowing how soundly I sleep.

What I hate:
    - I'm on my third fitbit; one died on a log flume (fitbit replaced it for free) and another cracked in half (since I wanted to upgrade to the Ultra, didn't bother asking for a replacement that time).
    - Sometimes the leaderboards bug me, but that's mostly because I have a lot of super-motivated friends who log tons and tons of steps a day
    - The community features are terrible-- they need way better friend discovery, groups, etc. I use MFP for all that and just use fitbit for step tracking.