Likeing this better than Fit Day

Options
Wow this is amazing - the social asspect and encouragement on here is outstanding round of applause to everyone on here. I have made this journey three times now - and hopefully this is the last trip hae about 70 lbs to disguard... ( For GOOD !) and know I can is just hard with family and having to cook different for everyone - anyway looking forward to this journey and not being alone this time !!

Replies

• RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I hope you do well with your fitness goals.
  • WhiteDoveStudios
    WhiteDoveStudios Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks - trying to figure out how to set a weight goal though scematics are a bit different than im used to
  • tattooedtealady
    tattooedtealady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I agree, the social aspect of this website is brilliant. I've got quite a few friends on here now and everyone is very encouraging and helpful, always ready with some advice and tips! Which is the opposite to what I found when using Weight Watchers! I'm hoping to lose around 83lbs! 28lbs of which I hope to lose by mid-April! Good luck on your journey, and feel free to add me as a friend if you like :) My food diary is public so that people can see the kind of things I am eating and where I am spending my calories!
  • Hufanae
    Hufanae Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was looking at fitday today and it seems they totally updated site and appears that the support, needs/wants, looks pretty good. This place tracks more of the nutrients I like to see, (i.e. appears a better list Alcohol, Vitamin D, Thiamin, Niacin, Vitamin B6,
    Phosphorus, Selenium, Vitamin E, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Manganese, Copper, Magnesium, Zinc).

The android app is 'lose it'.

going to compare as far as tech. support, upgrades, tracking lists, esp. reports section.

I love MFP so far.