Looking for Friends

I started using MFP a few months before my wedding October 2011 and with the help of everyone on the website and my husband I was able to lose the weight. I've since gained some of the weight back so I'm motiviated and back on MFP to get back into shape.

I'm looking for friends to help with recipe ideas and to keep me on track :)

Replies

• thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Hi, I'm looking for friends too to help me keep motivated!

I have 3 stone to lose and have tried so many stupid diets in the past and now after realising THEY DONT WORK want to lose the weight safely and healthily. After doing some research Ive decided on a high Protein Low fat diet and going to make sure i have my carbs in the first half of the day so I burn them off!

Im also going to try and excercise 4 times a wk for at least an hour each time. I always make excuses for why i cant diet but i definately just need to get on with it now as im making myself unhappy .

Have you started your weightloss again or have you designated a day? I start Monday so i have time to plan my meals over the weekend and go shopping :) x
  • suztheq
    suztheq Posts: 168 Member
    Hi there! I'm also new to MFP. I found out about it from my boyfriend. He's been a member for a while. I'm a member on another fitness site, but the forums are full of super serious people and not really for the average user. I enjoy being active, but I don't like being berated for asking what I think is a valid question, only to find that I am "stupid". I also am not interested in taking a million supplements and eating super clean. I need a beer or two every once in a while... lol Foot surgery and being inactive around the holidays has "allowed" me to pick up some extra pounds. I look forward to meeting people and hearing their stories as we all get back on track. Or on track period. :)