Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all of the hard work you have put into becoming healthy! We may love the old foods we used to eat but I think we love being healthier and feeling great about ourselves more. I wouldn't go back to where I was for anything.
  • charlieduc
    Options
    Yay!!! I can't wait to cross that line :bigsmile:
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats, it feels so great to finally be overweight doesn't it! It feels so weird to say that, but that's how I felt when I realized I was finally out of the obese category.
  • JamzPurse
    JamzPurse Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats! My Wii fit finally said "that's overweight" this morning and I have been so excited! Its a great feeling, knowing I will never be obese again.
  • TheBakerGirl
    Options
    Congrats! That's such an amazing accomplishment. Keep up the great work and soon you'll just be "normal" (except you'll be amazing and normal at the same time). :wink:
  • AmyJo54915
    Options
    Way to go! I'm right on the line myself...can't wait until I can join you :-)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Keep it up and you will be in the normal range very soon.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 212.4. This takes me out of the Obese range and into the range of Overweight. I haven't been merely overweight since 1994.
    I remember that - never thought I'd ever be so happy to merely be "overweight"!
  • hebbby
    hebbby Posts: 70
    Options
    Congratulations. I am looking forward to this milestone myself.
  • SConlon1978
    Options
    Just checked my BMI, its at 29, which is nearly obese. YIKES
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    i left the obese category a couple weeks ago. i was so damn happy to just be overweight. i've never been just overweight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!