Anybody live in/close to Tucson???

Options
catherine4211
catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
I am going to be there for work next week......does anyone know of a fun place to go out?

Replies

• catherine4211
    Options
    Really? Not one person?
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I grew up there. I have not been there in 12+ years. Just posting so you will feel better.
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    If that's you in your avatar I suspect we have very different ideas of "fun". So while I know a few places around there from having lived near Pheonix for 5 years, I doubt you'd appreciate them.
  • catherine4211
    Options
    Um....yes that's me. Not quite sure what you mean. I'm just a normal person. I was looking for anything weird.
  • catherine4211
    Options
    I grew up there. I have not been there in 12+ years. Just posting so you will feel better.

Thank you!!!
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Um....yes that's me. Not quite sure what you mean. I'm just a normal person. I was looking for anything weird.
    I didn't mean it like you were weird. I'm just a 42yo woman who has been married for 18 years, has 2 kids, no tats, and doesn't even own a pair of panties that small let alone being willing to put a pic of me in them as my avatar. You are obviously far younger and more adventurous than I. My idea of something fun in Tucson would be hiking in the mountains or exploring the caverns or anything to do with a pool. I haven't been to a nightclub this millenium and that's just fine by me.
  • catherine4211
    Options
    Actually I'm 43. But right - I was married for 14 years and am now divorced. Hiking would be lots of fun but I have work during the days so you are right - I'm looking for nightlife.
  • catherine4211
    Options
    Nobody - really? :(