The scale is moving....

Options
reneeot
reneeot Posts: 773 Member
"IF" :ohwell: I have found what has been causing me to lose weight so EXTREMELY slowly(less than 1lb a month):grumble: ...I will be so happy after 2 years. :bigsmile:

FYI - My regimine had been:lean meats, whole grain, brown rice and pastas,' veggies and salads. Almond and cheese sticks for snacks. Usually omlets or hardboiled eggs for breakfast. Water, Water, Water!! My treat: 60% chocolate square with 1 tsp of Almond butter. And occasionally low fat yogurt icecream. Walking for exercise(2-4 miles a day) and learned to swim. Sometimes restricting carbs by not eating so much rice and pasta. Calories never more than 1600. Unless I went out to eat but made the best choices possible when I did. Been doing this for 2 years.

Don't check out my diary, I don't log anymore! I did for 6 months to develop my eating regimine. Now I don't need to log. By the way my DR is very happy that my blood work is now within "average" no longer borderline!!! And my thyroid is just fine (for those thinking that's my problem). Also had to have emergency back surgery last year too. But still continued on my regimen(minus the exercise for 3 months)

Here's my results so far.. premature to make a final analysis, but "TIME" will tell.....

I weighed myself before I visited my parents..24th of December...169/170(had some water weight issues, the past 3 months been between 167-168).

January 1st me and my sis started the "new tweek " in our eating regimen, almost the same as before just a "little change"

1st week MON TUES WED THURS FRI 167.6 167.2 165.2 165 163.8

By the way my sister is doing the same and she is having the same results and she weighs 20lbs less than me!!

I'll post my result again next Friday!!!
OHH!! THE SUSPENSE!! :tongue: I will tell what I'm doing differently but I want to see how things turn out for the month of January. Then I'll tell ALL!!

Replies

• stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    what are you doing differently? lol
  • mbgambill
    mbgambill Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes! Please, do tell!!
  • tondalea
    tondalea Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Okay....I thought maybe I read past that part....lol
  • fitforcollege
    Options
    bump
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options

Here's my results so far.. premature to make a final analysis, but "TIME" will tell.....

I weighed myself before I visited my parents..24th of December...169/170(had some water weight issues, the past 3 months been between 167-168).

January 1st me and my sis started the "new tweek " in our eating regimen, almost the same as before just a "little change"

1st week MON TUES WED THURS FRI 167.6 167.2 165.2 165 163.8

By the way my sister is doing the same and she is having the same results and she weighs 20lbs less than me!!

I'll post my result again next Friday!!!
    OHH!! THE SUSPENSE!! :tongue: I will tell what I'm doing differently but I want to see how things turn out for the month of January. Then I'll tell ALL!!
    We'll no weight loss to report this week. I have weight gain of 0.80. I am on day 3 of my period so maybe a factor. Post again next Friday.
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to hear your 'secret'! I have to give you credit, for your persistance. I would have given up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!