anyone have over 10 lbs to lose ?

Options
hi guys does anyone have over 100 lbs to lose could do with some support from people who are of similar weight to me :)

Replies

• sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I have 60-70 to loose... wish it was only 10 =) Just started on my weight loss journey for the LAST time. Can't use the "I haven't taken off all the pregnancy weight" anymore... she's almost 14. Yup you can laugh... I do =)
  • wychwych
    Options
    Hi
    I have well over 100lbs to lose if you need a friend.
  • VampKisses
    Options
    hi guys does anyone have over 100 lbs to lose could do with some support from people who are of similar weight to me :)

I have one hundred and 13 pounds to reach my healthy weight
    I need a big loser (as in a lot of pounds to lose) friend, I'll send a fr
  • redkim615
    redkim615 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 30 pounds. It helps to have support, encouragement is always good.

Anyone else losing about the same?
  • lisaromolo
    Options
    I have about 50 lbs I would like to lose. Had three children back to back and it has been so hard to lose this weight seeing that I am a stay at home mom.
  • DarleneBDA
    DarleneBDA Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have over 50lbs to lose and I am determined to do it this year. I have started to do the Biggest loser Cardio workout... and eating healthier. I have decided that I must keep track of what I eat and when i exercise... and get healthy...
  • fantasticfrankie
    Options
    I have over 50 lbs to lose and keep off so that I am healthier. I am in my first week, feeling good.
  • fantasticfrankie
    Options
    I am trying to lose 50 but I would be happy if I lost 30. I am in my first week and already i have more energy.
  • ianieto
    Options
    If you don't get all the expected responses, maybe it is because your title said "10 lbs" instead of "100 lb" which you intended. Are you able to rename the title? Just a suggestion. Good luck on your goal. We are rooting for you.
  • haylez83
    Options
    hi all, i know i did a typo in the title lol but i dont know how to change it x thanks for all your comments guys with the support on here i think we can all do it !!