Purge your splurge

Options
give it up!!

what is it you just cant resist.

or what is it you indulge in on those special days??

Replies

• theGuest
    theGuest Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    give it up!!

what is it you just cant resist.

or what is it you indulge in on those special days??
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    oh mac and cheese,:love: actually i think it's mostly the cheese OH how i lOVE cheese:heart::heart: :heart:
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Love mini candy bars- Twix, snickers:smooched:

My all time favorite food though is chicken fingers with hot sauce and blue cheese dressing! I have to stay away from that though:cry:
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    cheese! I have to stay away from cheese... I allow myself two cubic inches a day.
    The girls at work always feel they have to bring cookies and snacks in for everyone. those are hard to stay away from too.
  • fitzio1015
    Options
    french fries and dr pepper
  • tishawillliams2
    Options
    I love chocolate. I guess, everything is okay in moderation. Ice cream is also a weakness of mine!!:love:
  • nopogal
    nopogal Posts: 162
    Options
    BREAD. And cheese. Those are my real weaknesses. I love really good bread from a nice bakery, like a ciabatta. Too many good bakeries here in Portland too. :ohwell:
  • theGuest
    Options
    i dont get the cheese thing.

cheese is ok... but if im going to splurge... i dont think cheese would make the list!

Fitzio, have you ever had diet dr pepper?? i dont drink regular pop but i have always wondered what the difference in flavour was between diet and regular.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I love sweets - any kind, really! Mmm, cookies, cake, brownies, candy bars, ice cream...

I have to agree about cheese though - it makes everything a little better!
  • fitzio1015
    Options
    i dont get the cheese thing.

cheese is ok... but if im going to splurge... i dont think cheese would make the list!

Fitzio, have you ever had diet dr pepper?? i dont drink regular pop but i have always wondered what the difference in flavour was between diet and regular.

yeah its not the same although its pretty good...just doen't have that same crisp taste...but i might have to have one every now and again....
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

CARAMEL CHEESECAKE

yummmmmmmyyyyyyyy
  • theGuest
    Options
    i feel like regular pop makes my teeth feel like they are rusting.
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Wings. I'm actually doing a definitive work on the subject so it's all in the name of research. I have cut back on the number I eat at a sitting and the frequency that I eat them.
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    Tortilla chips! Ugh I eat them with EVERYTHING!! I wish I was exaggerating! :embarassed: :laugh:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Bacon cheeseburger/fries and unsweet tea!!!!

I haven't had one in almost a month now!!!!!

I know the minute I even think about having one I will get a giant stomach ache so I will not be doing that any time soon. But mmmmmm it sure sounds good!
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Homemade brownies. I can't eat just one, I end up eating the whole pan :noway: At least now it takes more than one day to accomplish that feat! :laugh:
  • cmlock
    cmlock Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A proper French stick with cheese.....could easily eat the whole loaf! and french fries......STOP your making me HUNGRY ...... not strong enough for this conversation yet!! My tactic at the mo is not to have ANY of the bad stuff in the house....
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    burritos... in fact, I am drooling right now. :laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Ice cream.
  • terriberri
    Options
    fried quesedillas with tomatoes and cheese inside....mmmmmmmmmm:ohwell: