This Sucks

Options
Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
It is like 80 degrees here and I'm stuck inside at work. It's a record high and I can't get out to play. I would so love to play hookey and go ride my horse. I can't even go home after work and ride bc my son has wrestling and I have to wait till he's done with practice to go home. By then it'll be dark:grumble: What makes it worse is it's suppose to be raining by this weekend.:angry: So I'll be home and stuck inside.

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Options
    It is like 80 degrees here and I'm stuck inside at work. It's a record high and I can't get out to play. I would so love to play hookey and go ride my horse. I can't even go home after work and ride bc my son has wrestling and I have to wait till he's done with practice to go home. By then it'll be dark:grumble: What makes it worse is it's suppose to be raining by this weekend.:angry: So I'll be home and stuck inside.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

bummer but HEY>>>dalight savings starts Sunday!!!you can ride soon! :smile:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Its not that warm here but I know what you mean. I have a son in wrestling practice also and it takes up most of the evening.
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    rumour has it that losing_it is coming over to your place for a no-logging-the-food-to-MFP party with gazillion calories and male strippers (and if you get to eat the leaf they are dressed in, that would be the only healthy food included in this dinner...)

but that's just rumours, you are not this kinda girls...
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    rumour has it that losing_it is coming over to your place for a no-logging-the-food-to-MFP party with gazillion calories and male strippers (and if you get to eat the leaf they are dressed in, that would be the only healthy food included in this dinner...)

Hee, hee, we'll never tell:devil:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options

Hurray. Now if we can just have nice weather after daylight savings, that would be great.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to work up a tear... it's....just .... not ... coming.

Sorry Anna! But from my pearch looking out over about 14 inches of snow and about 30 degree's, I just can't find my way to feeling sorry for you. :wink:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

Hurray. Now if we can just have nice weather after daylight savings, that would be great.

I can make sure you get the daylight savings time , but I will have to ask for help on the weather!
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    I'm trying to work up a tear... it's....just .... not ... coming.

Sorry Anna! But from my pearch looking out over about 14 inches of snow and about 30 degree's, I just can't find my way to feeling sorry for you. :wink:

Well you should.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

Yeah, thanks for the idea of the umm...Food Delivery Guy!:laugh:

I just finished picking up a GAZILLION sticks/branches out of the yard from the last ice storm we had. It's 62 here today..supposed to hit 70 on Saturday!!!:drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Heh heh, you can all hate me.

Monday -- 5'' of snow, record lows in the teens (serious stuff for North Carolina)

Saturday and Sunday -- 75* and 76* respectively :love: :glasses: :love:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options

Yeah, thanks for the idea of the umm...Food Delivery Guy!:laugh:

I just finished picking up a GAZILLION sticks/branches out of the yard from the last ice storm we had. It's 62 here today..supposed to hit 70 on Saturday!!!:drinker:

Hmmm, delivery guy dipped in chocolate, my favorite. I hope he brings snickers Ice cream bars.:bigsmile:
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    It friggin' snowed and hailed all day here. I would LOVE to have your weather, even if the only time I felt it was going from my car into work!!!!

Enjoy doing this stuff with your kiddos, they will be grown up before you know it. I actually miss sitting on a baseball field freezing my *kitten* off. I never thought I'd say that!!!! You will miss the smell of a sweaty gym mat! :laugh: