People who have lost over 80 or more...

Options
allysonb80
allysonb80 Posts: 109 Member
My biggest concern with losing weight is that darn "dunlap". I have rolls and stuff and I am worried about all the excess skin hanging around when I lose. I am trying to lose healthy not super fast and I am exercising with toning in mind in my daily routein. My question for you is did you have a problem with excess skin? Did it eventually firm back up? Did you have to have surgery to remove excess skin? I am dirt porr and could never afford surgery. My biggest concern is my stomach and the fact that it has "rolled" into my lap. It makes it difficult to run and excersize but I push through because I want it GONE!!!!! It is embarassing and I am tired of it and ready to get healthy!!

Replies

• naia16
    naia16 Posts: 35
    Options
    bump..... i would like to know about this too. i'm concerned about having loose, flappy skin too once the weight comes off. how do you avoid that?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!