First week

Well i stopped smoking on sunday and started my diet at the same time people said I was mad to do both maybe I am but I got on the scales today ok I know its not a week yet but i was pleased 4lb lost which is given me the motivation to carry on. My hacking cough is a lot better so i mkust be doing something right with all the support on here.

Its not easy but I did not expect it to be . nothing worth having comes easy.:smooched:

Replies

• empc
    empc Posts: 88 Member
    Wow! Great job!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    I did the same thing! Stopped smoking, started eating right, logging calories and working out. Lost 15 pounds and got a HECK of of a lot healthier. Now working on the last 15-20 pounds.

Congrats and know that you have already shown that you have the willpower to do this! Stay strong!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Well done and good job you will get all the support you need here and everyone is right behind you and will even prop you up when you need it :)
  • Betsiz17
    Betsiz17 Posts: 95 Member
    This is also my first week. I have done really well recording my food and exercise. Haven't "weighed in" yet. Do you recommend weekly weigh ins? Please feel free to add me as a friend. I need love and support to continue my motivation. I'm a great starter, but not a great follow-througher:tongue:
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    AWESOME!

I don't even know you and I'm proud of you for quitting smoking. That's a huge step! While you could be crazy for doing both, I still think it's awesome! People who quit smoking tend to replace it with food. So maybe you're not really all that crazy and actually very smart! :)

Keep it up! Everyone here will help keep you going!!
  • that is awesome that you are able to do both. its much easier to keep the weight off than try to get it off. good for you!!! :happy:
  • suzy1953
    suzy1953 Posts: 31 Member
    oh thanks guys i dont think i could have done it without support x:flowerforyou: