pleaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help!

Options
I have been using wii fit for the last couple of days but i don't know how to enter it on my journal:sad:

Replies

• eriquita
    eriquita Posts: 69
    Options
    I have been using wii fit for the last couple of days but i don't know how to enter it on my journal:sad:
  • jk_raven
    jk_raven Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've also had trouble with that. I haven't been able to find a calculator for Wii Fit calories online. The one's that directly translate (like running in place) I've been using, but things like the Hula Hoop, I've just been logging under Generic Cardio.
  • eriquita
    Options
    thanks!!!!!!!!!
  • auntmimi
    auntmimi Posts: 7
    Options
    i have been looking for that as well. I don't know what to do. If you figure it out let me know. Thanks.
  • eriquita
    Options
    I've also had trouble with that. I haven't been able to find a calculator for Wii Fit calories online. The one's that directly translate (like running in place) I've been using, but things like the Hula Hoop, I've just been logging under Generic Cardio.
    i found something, I'm not sure how accurate that is but at least it sounds realistic
  • eriquita
    Options
    i have been looking for that as well. I don't know what to do. If you figure it out let me know. Thanks.

i added it as "Wii fit free run" and Hola "Hoop Wii Fit", I hope it helps!
  • xRhiannonPricex
    Options
    Hiya all,

Try this http://wii.com/jp/mets/

Its in Japense but basically you press the big green button at the start, enter your weight in Kg's then select the duration and number of reps of each exercise and it gives you your calorie expenditure :smile:

Rhi :flowerforyou:
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options

i added it as "Wii fit free run" and Hola "Hoop Wii Fit", I hope it helps!

Hi Eriquita,

I've been trying to find the wii info you added but have been unsuccessful. It will not pull up when I search. Is it under cardio or strength training. Thanks for your help!
  • frankborelli
    frankborelli Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    If you search the posts (good luck) you'll find someone was nice enough to put up info about average calories burned using Wii Fit. It worked out to about 8 calories per minute of exercise.

There are also entries available for things like "Boxing" or "step aerobics" which are exercises you can do on the Wii Fit.

Good luck!
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    If you search the posts (good luck) you'll find someone was nice enough to put up info about average calories burned using Wii Fit. It worked out to about 8 calories per minute of exercise.

There are also entries available for things like "Boxing" or "step aerobics" which are exercises you can do on the Wii Fit.

Good luck!

Thanks Frank! I'll go with the 8 calories per minute. Have a great day!