anyone tall out there?!

Options
I see lots of posts about people under 5'6'' but im 5'9'' and need a tall buddy :) or short i really dont care what size you are. I just wanted to make a post and i need some people on here that will help me motivate myself to get to the gym more. Im 21 years old and need to get in shape so that i can stop being embarrassed in summer. this is supposed to be an amazing year and i want to have the confidence to enjoy it! i want to tone and lose about 12 pounds before march so that when this summer hits (im in arizona...it starts early), i can fully enjoy myself. throughout everything im going to try and add pics about the nutritional info i find because as im finding out, it is sooo frustrating to find that when you go out to eat!

anywho, add me if ya want and we can go through the frustrations and motivations together :)

Replies

• kaytiecakes
    kaytiecakes Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for tall people! At 5'11 I hate talking to girl friends who are all 5'7 and shorter, they don't know a tall woman's pain! Anybody else have to buy tall size pants, pay extra money for 36-37" inseams?