Driver's License Weight

Options

Replies

• 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Not even close haven't changed it since I was 16 and never had so what do you think!!!
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    Mine says 145 which is my goal weight LOL I'm 160ish at the moment!
  • Mickyboo1
    Options
    My license says 200, but I was actually 278 before losing weight. I am not 25 lbs lesser now than what my license says. I havent gotten any weird looks yet....LOL...My face in the picture looks like I got stung by a bee....Hahaha!!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I think I live in the only state that doesn't have your weight on your drivers license. Now, when you go to re-new it, it asks for it but it isn't on our actual licenses.

Since I renewed mine this year -- the paperwork they have is accurate.

Before I renewed, I had a pic of me at around 200lbs and every time I handed it to someone they didn't believe it was me.
  • Mirth
    Mirth Posts: 77
    Options
    My high school weight of 185. I've been over 200lbs since the fall of 2006, the year after I graduated. When I last renewed my license I asked about changing my weight to be more accurate and the DMV woman told me not to bother. I hope to be back down to that weight (or lower) by the time I have to get it renewed again.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Mine has always been 160. I was at least 15 pounds heavier than that when I first got my license, but at my heaviest I was 39 pounds above that. Now I am one pound away from not embellishing my weight. :laugh: So close!
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    ... too much trouble to change it when I am sent the automatic renewal. My pic is still from 1999, with chubby cheeks (compared to now)

Yeah.... I moved... & they didn't take a new photo? My BF is a Cop. He says that if I got pulled over with that license, they would have to investigate it & make sure it wasn't fake. My photo is a FAT pic, & my cheeks look like I just had my Wisdom Teeth removed... plump, & chipmunk. Now? Not so much! He says if I lose about 5-10lbs more, he's going to SEND me for a new photo, because it won't pass as legal ID anymore in Canada.

It's $10 to change the photo up here in Ontario guys... it's easier than having the hassle of a photo that doesn't even LOOK like you anymore!
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Mine used to say 43 under my weight. Now it is 5 over. Last time I didn't change my weight until people stopped accepting my ID. I had lost 90lbs and some people wouldn't believe it was me so I changed it cuz it was causing issues.... I am moving in a month and will have to get a new license then. I will probably lie again on my weight, wonder if they'll let me put my goal weight.
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I'm currently under what my DL says. HOwever the picture is when I weighed MORE than what my weight says. I'm waiting till I get smaller to go pay and have a new one made.

When i have to show my license I warn them that it looks NOTHING like me to which they are like WOW!!

Mine too. It says I weigh 125 (I was actually 135 and lied when I turned 16 and have NEVER changed the number all these years - I'm 31 now) - in my current picture I really weigh about 160. Now I weigh 118. It's up for renewal this June! :)

But I'm pregnant....

So..... :laugh:
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I weigh less than my DL weight. Wooot.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I am so glad PA doesn't show your weight on your driver's license!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I look like a rooting hog in my DL photo...lol
  • MelissaAnn1983
    MelissaAnn1983 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Mine says 135. I think I was 135 when I first got my permit. I haven't changed a thing on it. I'm not either. I am changing myself to get to that. When I get under it. I will for sure fork out the money to get that changed. Mhmm. Best believe that one!
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    mine says 215 lb i now weight 192 lb. I will probably get it changed when I reach my ideal weight.
  • nyprdiva
    nyprdiva Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The stopped doing the weight on the license thing in NY a while back (thank God). LOL
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Mine says 195. It was honest when I got it, but I gained weight shortly thereafter. Now I'm about 175 ish.

I also had to get a replacement driver's license (mine was stolen) and I changed the weight on the fill-in sheet to the current 175, but the lady didn't change it on the ID.
    I was pissed! Hahaha.
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Currently five pounds away! I always put a lower weight in the hopes that it would motivate me to get "there." :laugh:
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh...I totally lied on mine last July. It was at 150 (I was about 220), and I told the lady that since I had just had a baby in Feb, I was a bit above it at 165. lol....so yeah...I can't wait until I'm AT then BELOW my DL weight!
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    i had to look to see what mine says! i haven't changed it since i first got it when i was 16 and i am 3lbs heavier than it says :happy:
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Mine says 160bls when i was really 175. haha we all lie!! I'm now 135. :D