I've relapsed

Options
I gained back four of the six pounds I lost. Instead of jumping back on the nutrion wagon,
I binged, I skipped excercise I fell back into my old gross self.
I want to get motivation back I want to keep going but I am no good at failing when I fail I stop.
How do I see this through? How after years and years of struggling with weight and food issues do I stay on track?

Replies

• hladyv
    hladyv Posts: 6
    Options
    I gained back four of the six pounds I lost. Instead of jumping back on the nutrion wagon,
    I binged, I skipped excercise I fell back into my old gross self.
    I want to get motivation back I want to keep going but I am no good at failing when I fail I stop.
    How do I see this through? How after years and years of struggling with weight and food issues do I stay on track?
  • hladyv
    hladyv Posts: 6
    Options
    Sorry I just realized I posted my whiney rant on the motivation and support topic page.
    I am now going to read this page and try to stop being so whiney ;)
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    You have to remember that the days are going to pass, regardless! Pick yourself back up...dust yourself off...and take it day by day! :flowerforyou: Whine anytime you want!!!:flowerforyou:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/41685-how-it-s-done-tips-from-me-to-you

Here's a great link with lots of answers to that very question from "success stories."

Hope it helps.:flowerforyou:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    its hard to start back after you stop- You have to find it in yourself- Look at the reasons why you wanted to lose the weight-

You can do it just don't beat yourself up.