Starting 30DS on monday, Who's with me!

Options
So on Monday January 9th, I'm starting the 30 Day Shred. I'm doing the 10 days of each level and I'm not skipping a single day.

I'm really really pumped to start this. I had started it at the beginning of December and I was really enjoying it but I came home from the holidays and that always throws off my routines. But this weekend I am going back to university so I will be back to my regular schedule and it's the perfect time to give the 30 Day Shred another go!

I would love to have other people start with me so we can compare our sore, aching muscles!

Replies

• maura1110
    maura1110 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I actually just did Day 1 of Level 1! So I'll end up being 3 days ahead of you, but that's probably close enough!
  • OPC2011
    OPC2011 Posts: 17
    Options
    I just did day 2, but I won't workout again until Monday. I'm go through it with you!
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! i need to get back on track after christmas!
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    I just started it again today! I have had great results with 30DS. Last time I did it, I lost about 12lbs.
  • Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I was going to start it tomorrow evening after going down the gym. If I leave it any longer I don't think I'll do it!
  • Jnh16
    Jnh16 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I started this monday and did l1d3 today.
  • heavens_calm
    heavens_calm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just did Level 1 - Day 2, I'll been 4 days ahead but will definitely join the 30DS team!
  • Dane11175
    Options
    I have had it for awhile and herd awesome things about it.I think I might be a little scared of it..Lol.This sounds awesome to do with others at the same time.So I am in on Monday plus my Bday is on wed and I want to be able to have two glasses of wine and not feel bad about it.I have a question...can u still run also during the week or is that pushing it and does this help with weight loss or just toning?Either way I need both...lol.Just wondering...:). Great thread btw!
  • agregson1985
    agregson1985 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    im on day 4!!!
  • mamato3inca
    mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need it bad! I did week 1 and half of week 2...this time I will finish!
  • vhenao
    vhenao Posts: 8
    Options
    I just order it last night. Should come in by next week. So I will be a bit behind but I will still like to join! Would love to hear more about people who have done it and finished it. How much weight did you lose?
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I just order it last night. Should come in by next week. So I will be a bit behind but I will still like to join! Would love to hear more about people who have done it and finished it. How much weight did you lose?

I also just ordered it and should receive it next week. Looking forward to it, I've seen a lot of people mention it and success with it.
  • iWillDoIt183233
    iWillDoIt183233 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im on day 3 today, nice to be doing it with other
  • Haz89
    Haz89 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Im doing this also. I did level 1 but I want to finish 2 and 3.
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    day 5, hope it gets easier...knee is hurting! like it though!!
  • rachelmarie1
    rachelmarie1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I have had it for awhile and herd awesome things about it.I think I might be a little scared of it..Lol.This sounds awesome to do with others at the same time.So I am in on Monday plus my Bday is on wed and I want to be able to have two glasses of wine and not feel bad about it.I have a question...can u still run also during the week or is that pushing it and does this help with weight loss or just toning?Either way I need both...lol.Just wondering...:). Great thread btw!

i've done 2 days on level 1... your thighs are going to kill you! i've had a hard time walking the past two days.. even the process to sit down to pee is hard :sad: but you just push through it... you might be able to run... idk... im not going to do the elliptical at all until my thighs have a chance to heal, it would just be to much at once. I wouldn't mind joining the group though, i'll be a couple days ahead also but i guess that means i'll have more time to work on my posture. :smile:
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred and have found that having some rest is good. Wednesday and Thursday I did 30DS and today I did 25 minutes of Burn Fat Boost Metabolism, and tomorrow I plan to go for a jog. Basically:
    Mon.-Fri.: 30DS (or alternate between other Jillian videos)
    Saturday: Jog
    Sunday: rest

I have not completed a full week of this yet, but I think it's working :)
  • heavens_calm
    heavens_calm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Last time I tried doing it I did 3 days and sprained my knee doing jumping jacks.. Took 2 months to get the sprain all healed up, this time I was smart and did it once, took a day off to let my muscles/joints heal, and yesterday I was able to do Level 1 with little to no "after hours burn". I tried it again today and definitely didn't feel it was as "easy" as yesterday. Probably a good idea for anyone who hasn't already been really active already to do it each day at first, try alternate days for a week or two, otherwise it's likely you'd burn out and stop doing it. Listen to your body when doing the work out, for sure.
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Just did day 1 level 1! It's a bit of a killer but it's nice to feel active after not being all christmas.

I don't feel like I am doing the bicycle crunches correctly at all, though. I'll have to work on.

I'll just be happy when I'm not wheezing and puffing after the all the jumping jacks!
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options

I've heard it helps more with toning then with weight loss, but it certainly can't harm weight loss!