Looking for Friends

Options
Hi! I am a 38 year old mother of 2 who is once again trying to lose the same 40-50lbs. Hoping this time I'll be successful. I have a couple of friends using this site and have heard great things. I'm looking for a few more friends to help me keep motivated. Please send me an invite if you are interested in sharing your journey.
Thanks!

Replies

• weightlossissues
    weightlossissues Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Same here! I have a long way to go! Needing help to keep it going!
  • WSEvans1957
    WSEvans1957 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Need to lose 70 - 80 lbs.
  • jencjeffery
    jencjeffery Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Join the club! I have just started on here and hope the motivation of others will keep me going.
  • judywitdabootie
    Options
    Hi I myself have started the weight loss journey I have a100+ to loose it seems like a journey so far away I get overwhelmed thinking about it so lets just take one step at a time and lets share our success stories!
  • Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    me to! good luck everyone!
  • jilleencaizzi
    jilleencaizzi Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This time you will be successful!! I have been here since October 2011 love the site and the support . I'm always looking for friends to support and help motivate me as well. Looking forward to sharing this journey. sending invite now:smile:
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a 38 year old mother of 2 who is once again trying to lose the same 40-50lbs. Hoping this time I'll be successful. I have a couple of friends using this site and have heard great things. I'm looking for a few more friends to help me keep motivated. Please send me an invite if you are interested in sharing your journey.
    Thanks!
    Hi! invite sent and anybody else that would like to add me, by all means, feel free, the more support the merrier as far as I am concerned :flowerforyou: