Just starting program.

Options
Just getting started. Had a great first day!

Replies

• lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
  • ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great job.

Welcome to the Site.

Connie Lynn
  • HeatherD
    HeatherD Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey!
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    Sorry to hijack your thread but I'm new too :smile: This site is very helpful
  • realappeal007
    Options
    HELLO LADIES <WAVING >
  • spacie
    spacie Posts: 82
    Options
    Welcome, my sister is called Lorelie. You are the only other person ive heard of who shares her name!
  • peacefulwarrior
    Options
    Glad to have you here and hope that you reach all of your goals.
  • lorelai63
    Options
  • lorelai63
    Options
    This picture makes me think about how I look to other people. Knowing that I need to loose weight and doing nothing about it. I will look at this photo a few months from now and know that I am doing a great job!
  • lorelai63
    Options
    Hi, Thank you for sharing the Lorelai story. My name has always been a good conversation piece. My name came from an old radio show back in the 40's. It was actually a soap opera that my mother listened to. The main charactor on the show was a woman called Stella Dallas and her daughter's name was Lorelai. They called her Lolly for short and that is what I have been tagged all of these years. Is your sister ever called Lolly? I have not met anyone with my name either. Well now our name (your sister and I). Wishing you all the best in this program. Thanks for welcoming me !
  • lorelai63
    Options
    Welcome, my sister is called Lorelie. You are the only other person ive heard of who shares her name!
  • spacie
    Options
    Yes we've always called her Lolly!
  • spacie
    Options
    My mum got her name from the lonely lorelie, a myth about a woman who sat on a rock at sea and brushed her hair to attract sailors, similar to the singing harpies.
  • lorelai63
    Options
    That is so sweet. I had heard the story also about the name that got your sister named. Tell Lolly this old Lolly says HI! How are you doing with the program? You dont' look like you need to loose weight.
  • lorelai63
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. When I reply to anyone here it shows on my page here also. Is it suppose to or am I doing something wrong?
  • lorelai63
    Options
    Thanks, How long have you been at this weight loss thing? I Just started fresh once agian. Lolly
  • lorelai63
    Options
    Thanks Connie!