anyone else hate videos?

Options
When I was younger, I loved exercise videos. Tae bo, Denise Austin, Gilad, etc.
But not anymore! I have Jillian and Bob and 90day challenge, and walking, and, and, and.......
It's just not fun anymore! I have to force myself to do these in the winter.
As I get older I like to be outside or dancing or zumba. Exercise needs to be fun or it's not for me.

Replies

• SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, I loved exercise videos. Tae bo, Denise Austin, Gilad, etc.
    But not anymore! I have Jillian and Bob and 90day challenge, and walking, and, and, and.......
    It's just not fun anymore! I have to force myself to do these in the winter.
    As I get older I like to be outside or dancing or zumba. Exercise needs to be fun or it's not for me.

Oh I can give you fun! Why better then Zumba!

BodyRock.TV <
    Those are the BEST workouts you could ever do!
  • chicklidell
    Options
    Zuzanna from Body Rock does some cool stuff....but no way near as much fun as Zumba..lol. I'm with you on the DVD's NO THANK YOU!! I feed off the atmosphere of the gym or a girlfriend joining me on a run or doing some bootcamp workouts inthe park. Everyone has their own level of comfort. I will work out much harder in the gym then I would at home.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I don't really care for exercise videos either. I've done the POP Pialtes ones, but now that I have the moves down, I just do them on my own. I much prefer going my own or doing it in a class. I just feel stupid doing it in my living room by myself.
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Zuzanna from Body Rock does some cool stuff....but no way near as much fun as Zumba..lol. I'm with you on the DVD's NO THANK YOU!! I feed off the atmosphere of the gym or a girlfriend joining me on a run or doing some bootcamp workouts inthe park. Everyone has their own level of comfort. I will work out much harder in the gym then I would at home.

I do BodyRock in the small gym where I work. But if I lived near a park I would totally do them outside!

I guess I just dont get the hype of Zumba. I love dancy workouts a lot! But I've taken 3 different Zumba classes and just thought they were boring, so I bought the DVD's thinking I just had bad instructors and no, I hate the DVD's even more. I just find it extremely boring.