Have to start somewhere right?!?

I've been on here awhile and I lose and gain and lose and gain, this time Id like to lose for good,t o learn an entire new lifestyle and not go back and forth, I am so discouraged with my recent gain, I was so close to my goal weight when I decided to give up... I am angry with myself, but today starts a new day and a new me...!!!! Look forward to getting to know all of you again!!!!

Replies

• carlita123
    carlita123 Posts: 29 Member
    Welcome back! Basically same story for me, lost 25 pounds a year and a half ago and then just stopped everything. Sadly the weight came right back, didnt learn from my mistakes. But Im back now and will never quit! Best wishes on your journey!
  • Everyone makes mistakes or gets off track...but you just gotta take it one day at a time. Sometimes one meal at a time! I know I have to do that sometimes.

I'm sure you'll do great this time around...the new year is great motivation :smile:
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    We all make mistakes. I am currently trying to learn from my many errors in the past. You are right, it's a new year and a new beginning. Feel free to add me.
  • I too lost alot of weight eight years ago and have let myself go. I have gained back 60 of the 80 lbs and feel miserable. A girlfriend of mine has been doing this for a couple of months and has great results, so I thought why not! I have to say its alot easier than I thought and helps when I plan out my intake at the beginning of the day. I am happy so far with the 5 lbs in a little over a week. I work out every morning and have found exercises to do while at work at a desk for 8 hrs. I have three other friends who are doing this and plan on taking back my life and living a bit longer due to a healthy lifestyle. Good luck to all! I always say no time like the present to live for the future!