MY ONE week Results for 6 week 6 pack

Options
jaygirl3
jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
I started the 6 week 6 pack on 1st of January, and i dont know why, but my tummy size decreased significantly from the first day, this is where i am now at day 7 . (I somtimes mix with taebo abs, but my main workout is the jillian 6 week 6 pack). This is my first post in the success story section!!! Hope the pics show

IMG-20111230-00071-2-1.jpg

IMG-20111230-00069-2-1.jpg

Replies

• jaygirl3
    Options
    Sorry to make you bend your head, the last one, been trying to rotate it but it aint working
  • jaygirl3
    Options
    Not even one reply? (sad face). Anyway i am still going on, for some reason i am getting good results fast. 5 more weeks to go. would put up ano pic in 5 weeks
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. I never thought one week of Jillian's could do this. Now I am inspired! Keep up the good work. What sort of a diet are you following? A breakdown would help :o)
  • mysweetFiona
    Options
    WOW!! ONE WEEEK!!!! ahhhhhh im sooo jealous seriously.
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    wow..clearly hard work pays off!
  • smiles4deb
    Options
    That's great! :) Think I'll check that series out. Not a big fan of Jillian's but I think I could handle it to have those kind of results. Keep up the good work.
  • jen2607
    jen2607 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congrats.. that's pretty awesome. My gym just added 30 min ab classes... so I'm going to try that out. I'll have to try your way sometime :)
  • jaygirl3
    Options
    I reduced my flour food intake, and increased my beans intake since it contains lots of fiber but thats just it. The workout has cardio and ab part so thats all i do. I was very shocked at the results too
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I had that DVD at one time... maybe I need to go find it and give it a shot. Keep up the great work!
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Wow... great job!

This isn't the first time I've seen picture results from just one week of one of Jillians' workout DVD's. I recently saw one from the 30 Day Shred and in just 7 days her stomach also showed MAJOR changes, it looked like she'd worked for a month or two, not 7 days! It's amazing... I think you have both given me what I needed to start Jillian's DVDs... cause I want those results! lol

Wonderful job, keep it up!

Love and Alohas,
    Ihilani Kapuniai
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Its very possible...If you have the drive to push thru that workout and clean up your eating...I don't doubt your pics...I can definitely see the difference..This DVD was the one that made me Heart Jillian...my very first DVD...I have done this one twice and got amazing results each time...Keep up the great work..YOU WILL LOOK SO amazing week 6..Cant wait to seet hat Topic for you..GOOD LUCK!
  • revren10
    revren10 Posts: 116
    Options
    keep pushing your doing great,
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Keep working, you are doing great!
  • imthemama060811
    imthemama060811 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!! great job.. im thinking about getting the 6 week 6 pack after I get the 30DS.. we'll see what the results are after the 30DS..
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!

These are amazing results for just one week, imagine what youll be like in 6!!

Im buying this dvd now, ive done the 30DS before, but my results werent as good as expected, im giving this dvd a go!

Well Done, keep up the good work!

xx
  • kenyonsmom10
    kenyonsmom10 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    WOW! AWESOME!!!!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    That is some amazing results!
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I just starting JM's No More Trouble Zones....good gracious, she's going to kill me. But I hope I look half as good as you....at some point. Congrats!!!
  • dulie76
    dulie76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow, seeing your pics makes me want to run out and buy that DVD right now!!! I want those results too:) Good job!
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have been considering getting 6W6P after I finish 30DS and ... your progress definitely sells it for me! Way to go, keep up the great work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!