Question for the ladies!!! help!!

Options
I'm a large chest women ! and i would like to know , the more weight you lose will your chest get smaller? meaning boobs get smaller? really want to know cuz i want these things gone !!!

Replies

• Galletakek
    Options
    yes.... that is all.. :)

lol well i didnt have huge ones.. but they do get small
  • Famzav8
    Famzav8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    kiss em good bye now....... :)
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I was wondering about this.

I am a 38E and I want to be thinner but on the other hand, I love them. Lol.
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    i can't agree with that......at least not yet......i'm about 30% of the way through my weight loss journey, and mine haven't changed in size AT ALL! 60 pounds gone, and boobs staying the same! - again, so far, at least they have stayed the same!
  • acemugga
    Options
    Yesssssss!!!!! that seriously brought a huge smile to my face!!!!! i have 60 more to goo!! and I'm hype that this chest will be allot smaller :))
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    for men, our certain members undergo a reverse w/ weight loss. :drinker:
  • MrsDrake678
    MrsDrake678 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I lost 30lbs a few yrs ago and they did get smaller though not was small as I would have liked.
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I lost 110lbs at another time and my boobs barely went down, which I didn't really mind. All I cared about was that I wanted to be able to shop at Victoria's Secret....LMBO!!! :laugh:
  • SarahDurston
    Options
    Mine went from currant buns to fried eggs in 6 months...and yet I've still got bingo wings!!! Not fair.
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I've lost 81 pounds so far and my boobs didn't really shrink...yet. My band size has dropped by a few inhes, but not my cup size.
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I lost 30lbs a few yrs ago and they did get smaller though not was small as I would have liked.

I had the same experience. I shrunk myself to a ridiculous 102 lbs and they only shrunk down to a very large C-/small D.
  • graceserrano
    graceserrano Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes there's a lot of fat to be lost in breasts.
  • acemugga
    Options
    K my smile just went away :( .. you don't understand how strongly i wish they were allot smaller, i am very athletic and there just I'n the way with everything ! running i wear 3 bras just to keep em down and so there not all over the place ! it's sad
  • SmujnZ
    SmujnZ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    cup size stays the same but your "band size" will shrink - which technically means your actual breast size will shrink too because there is no way a 14D is the same as a 24D I assure ya lol
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    i can't agree with that......at least not yet......i'm about 30% of the way through my weight loss journey, and mine haven't changed in size AT ALL! 60 pounds gone, and boobs staying the same! - again, so far, at least they have stayed the same!

Me too! I lost almost 50 lbs before (it's all back now... sigh) and was aiming to fit in a bridesmaid dress... I did make it in the dress, but my boobs barely did LOL. They hardly changed size, I was still a DD, though my band size went down a few sizes.

I'm told that smaller chested women do actually lose it, but those of us that are hoping for say, a C cup may never get there!
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm down 30lbs and am just noticing my chest has gotten smaller.
    Last I was measured I was a 38 G.
    Yes, I said G. Almost H according to the girl at Lane Bryant. :b
    I just bought a Champion sports bra that is just a tad small and is a 40 DD!
    Yay!
    You have hope. ;)
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    It's all down to genetics, you can't choose where your body will lose fat from unfortunately! Mine are the first thing to go, but my *kitten* and thighs never shrink, wish I could trade with you!!
  • missfluffyuk
    Options
    I don't want my boobs to go. :sad: I'm hoping that mine stay up. I'm a respectable C/D cup (either will fit), I don't want to go back to a B...
  • crunchybubblez
    Options
    Although I've been a DD since 8th grade so I might not get any smaller...
    Check out the Champion sports bra with wires.
    I only need to wear that bra and it holds better than the 2-3 I usually wear.
  • crunchybubblez
    Options
    I don't want my boobs to go. :sad: I'm hoping that mine stay up. I'm a respectable C/D cup (either will fit), I don't want to go back to a B...

I believe there's pectoral exercises to help.