Saturday Mini Challenge

Options
Today's challenge is: Jumping Jacks

Let's see if we can do: 200

You have until midnight to get them done.
The important thing is that you try to do them.
Make sure you stretch and have fun doing them.
Report back when you are done and let us know how you did.

My challenges are open to anyone and you can log these as calisthenics.

Replies

• caroline_g
    caroline_g Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Ughhhh I hate you... well I hate jumping jacks but ok, I'll do it. Going to try and do this challenge every day. I really do hate jumping jacks though so I'm going to have to split them up!
  • caroline_g
    caroline_g Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Done but man that was hard! Split them into sets of 25, took a little break between each one to recover. Knew that if I didn't get them done now I wouldn't as I'm out later. Killer challenge today! Thanks for doing these btw :)
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    im in
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    not sure I have the time today buit will aim to do as many as I can !
  • grantsmom08
    grantsmom08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    will find a place to fit them in around cleaning! :)
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    im done. i did 4 sets of 50 and they hurt!!
  • gailellie
    Options
    Im in .. well will try to as many as i can between ferrying the daughter her sat activities :0) do you do these challenges every day ??
  • lindabarnett25
    Options
    Im in!
  • dazfitz_01
    Options
    I'm definately in and will be doing mine shortly. Just wondering if you add these to your exercise diary? Thanks :-)
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I did 40 with my students in their PE class yesterday, so I can do this. Will post back later!
  • TheBakerGirl
    Options
    I love this! I'm totally doing it. Will let you know how it goes. I'm thinking of going for a run too, so it'll be a great workout!
  • gailellie
    Options
    omg just done 50 ...and it nearly killed me lol how unfit am i :0S
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    Haven't done them yet still preparing myself, I hate Jumping Jacks :explode:

PS: Why don't you start a group? I would definitely join your group!
  • lovenlaughter
    Options
    I just joined and came across your challenge. LOVE IT! Just completed my 200 and - man, harder than I thought. But I'm just starting so every little bit of motivation, inspiration, and support helps. thanks for posting this challenge! I agree - if you started a group I would join...
  • gailellie
    Options
    just done mine ...alot harder than i thought !!!! a group would be awesome :0) I forgot to time myself to add it into my exercise :0(
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in for this. Will update post as I go, but I dreadfully unfit to it might take me a very long time!
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    100 down, 100 to go!

Edit: DONE. It was actually more of a struggle than I'd thought!
  • pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    im gonna do this......as soon as i put on a bra!
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    just done mine ...alot harder than i thought !!!! a group would be awesome :0) I forgot to time myself to add it into my exercise :0(

It took me 3 minutes and 27 seconds. But I could only log 3 minutes. By the way, I did stop in between for 10 seconds after each 50 Jumping Jacks, but I did stop the clock also each time.
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    200 complete...I couldn't raise my bad arm; so they looked a little werid :)