30 day shredders starting Monday?

Options

Replies

• Stingrays
    Options
    Count me in!! Enough of this laziness :)
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    I started it yesterday. Almost ordered it off amazon but I downloaded it instead and burned it to a dvd so I could start it sooner.
  • paprad
    paprad Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it on Wed, will do it on alternate days
  • melissarice69
    melissarice69 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i will join in as well. i have a few of her videos and few of her wii games as well. Good luck to all:)

13244529.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lovingallofme
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to the site/program and just exploring the site and different posts.....this reading about the
    30 day shed caught my interest....I wanna try it and glad that someone ask the full name and
    where to buy it..sooo, I'll be getting my copy. I need some friends!!!
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Im in!! Im starting my 30DS tonight!

Just a question - does anyone know how to log this under our exercise???
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    You can add me if you like! :)
  • torie079
    torie079 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Im starting today too!!!
  • torie079
    torie079 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Im in!! Im starting my 30DS tonight!

Just a question - does anyone know how to log this under our exercise???
    I read a lot of people saying they recorded it under circuit training...
  • AthenaSoul
    AthenaSoul Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was thinking I needed to buy a new dvd to join in and it turns out I have the dvd! So count me in :)

13874072.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • wowsuzie
    Options
    Finished day 1! Very sore..won't be able to finish this in 30 straight days but want to get it done in 6 weeks at the latest...yay us for being motivated!
  • Adrian1982
    Options
    I would love to try the 30 DS. I have the DVD, and did it once. It is quite the work out. I will start it tomorrow morning. Feel free to add me as a friend. I need the motivation.
  • NubianSpirit
    NubianSpirit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    did anyone review this post and think to themselves, i can't do it this month because of scheduling conflicts, but february for sure? i am registered for a half-marathon on january 29, so i can risk killing my legs right now; however i decided yesterday (while running about 7mi - and starting to feel the pain in my hip flexors because running isn't so great for those lateral muscles/ligaments) that i want to do this after the race is over. :smile:
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I did day two of the Ripped in 30 days today. WHAT a workout but it was just a little easier than yesterday!!! YEAH! Then I took my dog for a walk...1 mile in 15 mins. Phew, I'm pooped tonight!! But ready to do it all again tomorrow!
    I keep going over this thread to keep me motivated...seeing how many people are doing it too! :happy:

14339295.png
  • adamkat
    adamkat Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh I just found this. Well this post and the dvd I have had for months!! Great motivation to get me doing this and sticking too it!! I don't have the full 30 days as we are going on vacation in 19 with the kids to Florida (I'm in Toronto Canada) so I think doing this every day should help! If I can walk that is. i got today's workout done and I am feeling it but in a good way. Love that it is only 20 min.
    Good luck everyone. Lets stay accountable. :happy: Kat
  • KES519
    KES519 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I just started this (for the 2nd time) and really want to stick with it but need motivation! By the way, how do I get to this topic/group regularly without having to search for it? :smile:
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first day of 30 DS. And my butt hurts bigtime!

I need to get some light weights. I used soup cans because I had nothing in the house. LOL. But it's better than nothing right? :)
  • velvetwing
    Options
    Just finished day one of 30ds... I feel so clumsy!!!! Im hoping after a week I wont feel like such a clod haha
    good dvd but my poor legs were jello trying to climb stairs immedately after !!
    feel free to add me too! good luck to everyone :)
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    This is a great program. Stick with it, even if you don't do it everyday. I am on D3L3. Well worth the effort.
  • hlr1112
    Options
    I just finished my first day of 30 DS. And my butt hurts bigtime!

I need to get some light weights. I used soup cans because I had nothing in the house. LOL. But it's better than nothing right? :)

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who had to use canned food for weights :) I started with cans of corn, lol