Confused about Bmr and tdee calculations! Help please!!

Options
I have been on this site since Jan. 1st. My weight when I began was 126.6, today it's 128! My metabolism is probably very messed up, I've done the hcg diet 2x last year, and then limited my calories to maintain 123.0. I somehow gained a few on my own so now I'm here. Anyway this site is giving me a net of 1230 calories, and I work out so I'm eating back almost all of those calories( may have 70 to 100 left over that I don't eat) and I'm gaining. I'm drinking the water, I think I'll float away soon. I'm confused because I've read posts about calculating a tdee and I did that and the number I got was 2031. Then I read that Jillian michaels suggests to multiply 12 times every pound of body weight, I did that and got 1536! I don't know why there is so much confusion in this world. It seems there are too many discrepancies and we just have to take our chances and see what happens. Sorry, I'm just upset that I'm gaining. I'm 5'2", I understand that weight fluctuates each day, but I'm nervous eating so much and now I'm gaining it's scary. I'm sure the body is not used to so much food so I'll see a gain, but how much longer shouldi expect these gains? Any advice on what calorie count to follow would be helpful. Thanks in advance. (I forgot to mention I got my weight to 119.0 on hcg, and stabilized a while at 121/122. I want to go back to those numbers.