New Member from Iowa

Options
Hi All,
I joined this site a few days ago. My trainer recommended it to me.

I 49 years old, divorced, 3 grown children, 3 grandchildren, 1 cat.
I have decided 2012 is MY year. I just enrolled in an Adult Fitness Program through our local hospital, they have work out equipment and I am provided a trainer. Seriously, I have already lost 5 lbs! Awesome!

I would love to meet some new people in the same boat as I am here at MyFitnessPAL. I want to develop new friendships and encourage each other. If I can find people in my area, we could go walking or biking or "something".

My goal in weight loss is 40 lbs. And I am going to lose that this year..totally doable! I am working out 6 days/week, 5 of those with my trainer. 3 days of cardio & 2 days of weight/strength with my trainer. The 6th day is all mine at home..I have lots of work out dvds and if the weather is nice..getting outside is a plus.

And since 2012 is MY year, I also enrolled in College..start classes Jan 12th. I also work full time..so life is about to get crazy for me, bring it on..I am SO ready!
Best wishes to all for a wonderful 2012...send me a friend request!
NettyB

Replies

• RobynAragon
    Options
    Good Luck to you and I wish you all the best. I have so far found this sight VERY helpful and the support from other members has really helped me.
    I live in New Mexico and I have 100 lbs. to lose and have so far lost 9 lbs.
    Are you happy the caucuses are over??