Nanny/Childcare Support Group Anyone?

Options
destiny_206
destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
So I saw a teachers support group and I would love to find other nannies and daycare providers to talk to, you can just send me a message if you want so it does not clog up the forum. My little people are 2.5 year old twins and a 4 year old. So moms with kids those ages are cool too. I can't think of any major topics right now other then I am so tired of kids being sick, its been two weeks now, they are finally starting to get better now.

Replies

• destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    So I saw a teachers support group and I would love to find other nannies and daycare providers to talk to, you can just send me a message if you want so it does not clog up the forum. My little people are 2.5 year old twins and a 4 year old. So moms with kids those ages are cool too. I can't think of any major topics right now other then I am so tired of kids being sick, its been two weeks now, they are finally starting to get better now.
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

I used to work in day care. An if there is one thing i enjoyed was helping with snacks. Nap time i always feel asleep during nap time. The classical music the played. It was hard not to.