NSV - I'm teaching it

Options
I am a hypnotist. Yesterday, I taught my first hypnotic weight loss seminar. I stood in front of the class and said "I'm sure you are wondering why you are being coached on weight loss by someone who looks like me. Let me assure you that there is less of me standing here today than there was a year ago." At that point, several people in the class who knew me previously all chimed in with agreement and "that's for sure".
I also told them that the reason I should be teaching it is I'm an ordinary everyday, middleaged person who has had two kids and is in menopause. I don't run a bootcamp and I'm not model skinny. So, students can look at me and see that if I can do it, they can do it.
The evaluations at the end of the class were all 4's and 5 out of 5.

And of course, I steered them all to MFP as a great tool.

Replies

• azzacca
    azzacca Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Can you hypnotize me to hate chocolate? If I hated chocolate, this weight loss thing would be a lot easier. :)
  • canroadrunner
    canroadrunner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Actually, you can. I had a client with a Nutella craving, ate a jar every night. Got rid of it in one session.

My favourite story however is my colleague who wanted to get rid of potato chips in her life. She did the technique, and the next day in Costco she walked down the potato chip aisle and almost upchucked.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!