Relative newbie

Options
I first found this site as a calorie-counting app on my phone in December. I really love the ease of use and that most of the foods I eat are already in the database. About me: after losing 50 lbs. in 2002-2003 (and having my son) and keeping it off for 8 years, I started back to my old eating habits and gained 15-18 of the lbs. back. It has been tough to motivate myself to eat better and less, but now that we have a cruise booked for April, this has given me the goal to work toward. I figure if I can lose 1 lb./week I can get back to my lowest weight in time to fit back into my skinny clothes and fancy cruise dresses. So far I have lost 5 lbs.!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    Thats brilliant keep up the good work and you will feel fabulous on your cruise :smile:
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Having a goal is great motivation. I've always wanted to try a Disney cruise, with my kids or without, really. Best of luck in meeting your goals!
  • hannahgrace01
    Options
    Thank you, I appreciate your support! We have cruised on Royal Caribbean before - but this is our first Disney cruise. We are surprising our son - he will think we are only going to Disneyland. ;-) I can't wait to fit back into my skinny clothes!
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I appreciate your support! We have cruised on Royal Caribbean before - but this is our first Disney cruise. We are surprising our son - he will think we are only going to Disneyland. ;-) I can't wait to fit back into my skinny clothes!

Ooooo what a fun surprise! :D I love seeing children's faces when they are at Disney. That is the magical part for me now that I am older. <3:)