Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Beginning a Run/Walk "Across America" Challenge on 1/09

I am going to start a three-month challenge that will run from 1/9 to 4/8 to run/walk I-10 across America. It will be a total of 246 miles (I moved a decimal place) and will start in Santa Monica, California and end in Jacksonville, Florida. There will be checkpoints along the way to show your progress. All you have to do is post your mileage.

I have about 10 people that are already interested and would like to have another 10-15 people in the challenge. This is my first time leading a challenge, but I am very much looking forward to it. Those included in the challenge will hear from me tomorrow for more explanation.

Have a great day!

Replies

• PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    You know I'm in! :)
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    me too!
  • Sounds good...count me in too
  • skfj5
    skfj5 Posts: 70
    How do we check in? I'm interested...but would like more details...
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Sign me up.. I need to put running back on the list of priorities, and this is a good way to start :)
  • Alexagetsfit
    Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
    How do we check in? I'm interested...but would like more details...

I will start a thread each week and post it to your wall and you can post your mileage there. You could also message me with your mileage if you would rather do that. During the week and at the end of every week I will add everyone's mileage up and post where everyone is at. (I am making a spreadsheet for myself to make this easier.)
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    I'll join!