Saturday

Options
What are you doing today?

What would you want to be doing?

So far I've done laundry and walked with the kid.

If I could be doing anything I'd be in Disney Land :))

Replies

• thor1god1of1awesome
    thor1god1of1awesome Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm at work all day and I rather be at home with my wife and kids their my life ;)
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I just got up (yes I know, its like 1:30pm), but I worked nights last night. And now I am watching an afternoon hockey game then off to my bf's place for the rest of the weekend. :D YAY!!! Its been too long!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    first i worked.

later bachelorette party!

if i could do anything... id be spending time on a tropical island, drinking margaritas OR dancing at club space till the sun comes up with a hot guy!
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    unpacking and cleaning and recovering, ughhh still so sick

if i could be doing anything? i'd be visiting san diego with my husband.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Watching basketball all day and then no plans for tonight:(
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    ladies night :drinker:

stopping by a pub to have a couple drinks w/ my friend for her bday, then a crawl from there - dancing, shoot some pool, whatever

this city has the best downtown strip for a bar crawl
    and hopefully get home in one piece
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I got my oil changed. Went for a walk with my 5 yr old. Went to the bank, returned something at Walgreens.

Then we came home, he played a few mins of video games while I got our bikes ready and we went off for a 30 min bike ride. Ate lunch at Subway while the bike repair place fixed my breaks.

We came home and now my son is playing WWE/football/I'm not so sure with the neighbors and I'm about to do some housework!

Oh and of course, NFL playoffs! :)
  • alohashley
    alohashley Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Been in my office all day working on the same damn spreadsheet...I am so hyped up on caffeine I could rocket my body to the moon and I wish I was eating potato chips, drinking a bloody mary, and watching paul simon live in concert!
  • DACouture1979
    Options
    Bored outta my mind laid over in a hotel for the weekend.

Worked out for a hour and then went to get some dinner but that is about it.

Going to watch Colombiana or Paul later haven't decided which one yet.

If I could do anything it be to be home this weekend with the family I travel enough for work already without having to give up my weekends.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Worked until noon and then this afternoon made some stuffed peppers and dragged out a couple of trees from the woods.
    Watching football now and that will be the evening too.

I wish I was playing golf in the hot sun.
  • jasmineheaven
    Options
    I worked out today and made a few earrings...put them for sell on etsy. Bought this bottle that sprays glitter so I have been making glitter feather earrings and messing with the color pink....I have been going jewelry crazy today lol.
    30t1lpy.jpg
  • skarr28
    skarr28 Posts: 98
    Options
    This will be my 3rd night in a new town, I'll be cooking myself a dinner then do my laundry or go shopping. I'd go out to a club but I'm staying away from beer until I lose 30 lbs (after which I'll celebrate with a kegger! :bigsmile: :tongue: ). Really, what I'd rather be doing is socializing, out somewhere in this new city. Next weekend will be a whole different story :bigsmile:
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    We were going to paint our bedroom, but since my husband woke up not feeling well, we're hoping to do it tomorrow instead. Today has turned out to be a nice, lounging day in the end. :)

Oh, and Jasmine -- pretty earrings!