boobies...

Options

Replies

• RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Once you see one, you want to see em all.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I have grown to love mine. They are much perkier and I like to see them in a bra now becasue they don't spill over.
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I love boobies! I play with mine and my friends all the time

Now that's AWESOME!
  • getitamb
    Options
    So many boobies, so little time.... The greatest thing about boobies, is that no matter the size or the shape, they are still boobies. And men, we lovez da boobies.... Mine are getting firmer and more muscular.. and now 47" around the chest!
    Funny!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Once you see one, you want to see em all.
    Déjà vu
  • floydian_slip
    Options
    Trying to get rid of my G's and hoping weight loss has an effect and I don't have to resort to surgery!

Although surgery would mean an overnight 3-4lb loss...
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Can be a pain in the *kitten*, but my husband seems to really, really like them, so I like them, too. It can be a challenge finding the right sports bra, but Title Nine Sports carries some humdingers. Mine don't change much, regardless of my overall weight, which will be very interesting once I reach my goal weight. I might have to wear a bustle to counterbalance.
  • getitamb
    Options
    They are also great for boobsketball. Where you see how many things you can catch with your cleavage. I am starting to be apro. U think I can put that on resumes under special skills
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I love my 30DD's!! they rock! :)

Your rib cage is 30 inches around? That is so tiny.

I'm very small around the ribcage that is the only part that sucks :grumble: ....cannot buy bras at local lingerie stores, they start at 32DD...a little frustrating but I found a great seamstress, so I have them tailored down or custom made.

I feel your pain -- I used to have this problem! Luckily, a lingerie chain named Change opened up in town, and they have an awesome range of sizes. Love them. I was wearing a 36C for years (bad fittings at La Senza) and was shocked when I did a fitting at Change and found out I was a 30G. Magically, I had no more back pain! I think a lot of women end up in band sizes too big for them.
  • ais1992
    ais1992 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine are 36E, hoping they'll shrink with the weight loss. I have dreams of a 34C... Maybe one day haha :)
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    I am a 46F and with my goal of 100lbs of weightloss in the next two years. i know I can kiss my girls good bye. Bye bye boobies, i'll miss you. Lol these are my favorite body part. I am gonna have to find a new one.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    They are also great for boobsketball. Where you see how many things you can catch with your cleavage. I am starting to be apro. U think I can put that on resumes under special skills
    Yes lol
  • FiremanSam111
    Options
    Tired of saying...... "Hello, Hello... I'm up here, you are talking to my chest" LoL
    It's funny, sort of.

It's cos we love them soooo very much :tongue:
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options

My water bill would be ridiculous.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options

My water bill would be ridiculous.

I know. RIGHT?!
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Mine are almost Ds. Hopefully with the weightloss they'll be As!
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    5028f3a1-022e-4737-87ad-478851a8c527.jpg
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

I knew I had you on my friend's list for a reason. Damn lucky chicks.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I have a pair :-)

Actually, to measure for bra size, I have been told you take your ribcage measurement, and add 4". That gives you the band size. Then you measure around the fullest part of your bust, usually across the nips. For every inch over the band size number, you move up a letter, for the cup size.
    1" -A
    2"- B etc.

E.g. around the ribs - say, 38. So 38+4=42. So the band size is 42.
    Bust measurement - say, 46. That's four over the 42 inch band size. Makes you a 42D.

Sounds logical. Until I check for my size.
    Ribs, 36 plus 4, = 40. K, 40" band size.
    Measure the bust. 40". WTF- That would make me a 40AA. Um no. Look at my profile pic, even under a sweater you can tell I'm no AA cup! (And then I went and looked at my pic, and you can't tell, lol)

So, someone come up with a formula for me, cuz I wear a 38D. (Down from a 42DD,by the way.)
  • amoment
    amoment Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    discussions of boobies make me angry. I'm a 34E or F depending on brand which means I have to pay 10x as much for a bra even though each boob isn't any larger than a woman who is a 38C or D.......just because my proportions are different

the world has a blatant sizest attitude to breasts :)
This discussion has been closed.