• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Plain Greek yogurt and berries.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Egg white sandwiches:
    Whatever number of egg whites you choose, 50 calorie bread, Canadian Bacon. You can always have your eggs cooked and ready to go for the week.
    What about little Quiches? Spinach w/bacon is always a great one!
    Greek Yogurt mixed with Carbmaster
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    bump
  • VeggieFace
    Options
    I like to have almond milk with a scoop of protein powder, with some fiber one cereal. I find it filling. You could also bulk it up with a banana, or some chia seeds too :)
  • Hikaru37
    Hikaru37 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Belvita Breakfast Biscuits?
    Cereal bars?
    Heinz Snap Pots?
    Special K Minis?
    Eeeeeerr

Whey protein shake?
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal packets (at work), whole grain muffins, english muffin with PB.

There are several recipes for breakfast muffins (egg, hashbrowns, veggies) that you bake in muffin tins. You can do those ahead of time, freeze, and then microwave for an on the go breakfast.
  • rachaelgarcia
    Options
    those eggs sound great!
  • ptoleary
    Options
    I Have 2 hard boiled eggs and 1 cup of oatmeal and 2 tbs peanut butter. made the night before.
  • jamer13
    jamer13 Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow that sounds awesome, Thank you so much.
  • Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I throw a sausage, egg, and cheese Lean Pocket in the microwave while I get dressed. When I am ready, it is ready and I eat it on my way to work.
  • dezdame
    dezdame Posts: 35
    Options
    I buy the egg beaters egg whites.
    Today I had 1/2 cup of egg whites scrambled (you can microwave em for like 3 minutes) and some jalapeno black beans.

Ive put egg whites, crumbled sausage (jimmy dean) and spinach into pam sprayed cupcake pans and baked them and when they were done, I added a little bit of diet cheese. These were great for on the go.

This is actually a great suggestion. I've made mini breakfast quiches over the weekend and they last forever. All it takes in the morning is to pop 2 of these in the microwave for a couple minutes, add a few drops of hot sauce (yum) and breakfast is served! The best part, they are portable too.

Excellent! How long do you bake them? What temp?

20 minutes at 350!
  • michelby09
    michelby09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would have to also jump on the "eggs in a muffin tin" bandwagon...last night I made 12 of them with 9 large eggs, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, 2 turkey sausage links, 2 turkey bacon strips, and 1/2 slice of ham....I made 4 of each kind of meat and then put the cheese in all of them....375 degrees for 25-30 mins or until golden brown...yum!
  • ToniBolognie
    Options
    1 Thomas Bagel Flats ( I like the everything bagel) -110 Calories
    1/2 cup of egg whites
    1 wedge of laughing cow cheese
    a few slices of tomatoes.

I call this my healthy Egg and Cheese bagel :)

I make them all on Sunday, freeze them, then microwave it for a few minutes each morning. I like it and its very filling.
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    I usually have:

1.) An egg omelet with one whole egg, two egg whites and bell peppers, mushrooms, tomato and/ or spinach
    2.) Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal with half a banana and blueberries
    3.) Cheerios with half a banana and berries
    4.) Chobani Greek Yogurt
    5.) Cliff Peanut Butter bar or Luna Vanilla Almond bar if I'm really on the go
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I eat ceral (usually Kashi puffs) in a measuring cup with a handle so I can browse the web and eat at the same time. :D lol
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I mentioned this in another breakfast thread, but I like to chop up peppers and onions on the weekend and keep them in the fridge. Then on weekday mornings I can scramble a couple of eggs in a nonstick pan (no need to add butter or margarine and their pointless calories) and toss in the chopped veggies. Add cheese or lean meats (cooked and also chopped ahead of time), and you've got a hot, tasty breakfast in about 3 minutes, or even less time if you like runny eggs (I don't, but some people do.)