Looking for some other pregnant girls!

Options
I am pregnant with my 6th child and I would love to find some other pregnant girls out there. I am not trying to loss any weight right now just trying to stay on a healthy diet and not gain to much. I would love to fine some new friends that are going through the same things as me!

Replies

• chile_chicken
    chile_chicken Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    HI! I am 13 weeks today, so just logging on here to see that I am eating a good variety of foods. Not planning on losing weight at this stage obviously as I was maintaining beforehand anyway- I guess this is more to keep me in check and fitting in with the food guidelines.
  • karen8873
    karen8873 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im 14 weeks due in July, and also trying to gain a healthy amount during this pregnancy! I have a 2 1/2 yr old and gained 40lbs w/ her & thankfully lost it all before this pregnancy! Also have a 21 yr old :)

Im "hoping" to only gain 30-35 this time... but so far I have gained about 12 :( The first trimester is always the roughest for me , because I eat mostly carbs and drink soda for nausea! SO Im now counting and trying to get back on track and working out!
  • calcote05
    calcote05 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I am almost 32 weeks (will be on Friday) and am trying to maintain for the rest of my pregnancy. I have gained 24 pounds so far, so not too bad. I gained a lot with my first child and had FINALLY lost it when I found out I was pregnant again (by the way, she's almost 3). Congratulations and good luck to you all!!

Karen - I have noticed that I eat a lot of carbs also. I'm hoping that by logging my foods for the next few weeks I can cut back some. I really hope it will make it easier to lose the weight this time! I'm also hoping to gain no more than 35 pounds this time, but I'd love to only gain 30.
  • ewegner
    ewegner Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! I've been using mfp since January 2011 and lost 60 lbs before getting pregnant with my 2nd child! I'm due July 2012, please add me so I have some preggo support and not gain as much as my last pregnancy (50 lbs).