I want ice cream!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    If you want ice cream and syrup, you may do more damage by trying to find substitutes. Sometimes, only the real thing will do it. You could always do a bit of extra cardio and swing by an ice cream place for a small sundae.

Yup. Dryers is good I had that. There is one ice cream blue bunny I think. I t has sundae flavor with nut , banana,chocolate, cherries
    in it... YUMMY.
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Banana, strawberries, small scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt, peanuts, a teeny bit of chocolate syrup and caramel syrup. Enjoy!
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    wal mart has a brand called polar treats. only 90 calories and like 2 grams of fat! the best part is its only 2 bucks for a half gallon!!

I'm gonna have to remember that one!
  • PaulaJKelly
    Options
    Skinny cow in the small container is still a good choice. My biggest suggestion is something with the portiion already done for you. If you get a bigger carton; you'll eat more. Limit your choices right now - you want to help your body to quit craving everything - I still struggle with it all the time. Try a glass of water first. Don't subsitute., except for the water, or else you end up eating all the substitutions and still end up eating what you originally wanted. You can get to your goal with a few treats along the way. Finally, get some exercise, walking is good, and see if you still want it.
  • Tigermad
    Tigermad Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Ben and jerrys frozen yoghurt is as near to the real thing you can get. Chocolate brownie is gorgeous!
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    When I want ice cream, I have ice cream. I just fit it into my calorie allowance.

If you want a sundae, I highly recommend the McDonald's dollar menu sundae. It is 330 calories for the whole thing and I don't think that's bad for all that ice cream and hot fudge, especially considering gallon ice cream servings are 1/2 cup and like 120-200cals anyway.
  • F1uffy2
    F1uffy2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Have you tried just putting a favourite low fat yoghurt in the freezer and using that instead of buying a huge tub that just asks you to keep testing it? Bonus is that it's already calorie counted for you in a sealed pot.
  • meg0013
    meg0013 Posts: 102
    Options
    blue bell no sugar added vanilla (they also have choc, butter pecan, and strawberries & cream) - only 90 calories per 1/2 cup. also publix has their brand of no sugar added (might be sugar free, cant remember) ice creams that range from 90-130 calories per 1/2 cup. i buy their mint choc chip when i'm craving it bad.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I use Staters Bros easy churn no sugar added cherry vanilla 80 calories 1/2 cup I put it on a homemade waffle
  • NettyB62
    Options
    Do you like bananas? Take frozen bananas chunks and put them in the food processor or blender with just a drizzle of skim milk..process til smooth..amazing!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Edy's slow churned is prob the best tasting for a low cal option, personally i'd go with Ben and Jerry's or Haagen Dazs

Me too...specifically Haagen Dazs snack size bars. 190 calories but it's the real stuff, which I find much more satisfying.