Hungry Girl Recipe Books

Options
maryellen8301
maryellen8301 Posts: 100 Member
I went to our local library today and I found so AWESOME recipe books.. They are by Lisa Lillien and they are called
Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eats in the Real World. and
Hungry Girl: 200 under 200~~ 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories. <-- This book has a recipe in it for french toast nuggets that for a full serving is 151 calories for 8 nuggets (hot dog buns)

Definitely going to try some of these out and they sound YUMMY

Replies

• wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    The website is great. I have never tried the recipes since I am a bit picky but they look tasty enough. Hope they work out for you.
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    She has a tv show too on the food network on Sunday mornings. I don't think its every week, have to check the schedule.
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    You can also subscribe to her emails!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Also look for: Cook Yourself Thin and Cook Yourself Thin Faster, Cook This Not That, and anything by Ellie Krieger.
  • BranMuffin21
    BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Some are good, some are bad. I've also changed some of the recipes to make them even better. Try 'em out!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Wow, I just visited the website and I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing!
  • BranMuffin21
    BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    By the way, I've just made her Alfredo Sauce, except I didn't use those noodles. I find them nasty. Egg Noodles are fantastic with it!!
  • Blaizen
    Blaizen Posts: 16
    Options
    I just put one on hold at my library, thanks! Off to check her site..