Slim in 6 BURN IT UP - how many calories burned??

Options
Well, for the first time I did the BURN IT UP routine! WOW!!! Did I ever burn it up!!! I was sweating so much I was fogging up my glasses!!!

I tried looking up on their website how many calories they estimate I would burn doing this routine: They say that it is 500 calories for each one of the levels - that cannot be right!!! in 25 minutes on the beginner level (START IT UP) I would burn the same as 60 min at BURN IT UP??

I do not have a HRM. I don't know what I would log this in as in the database to get a good estimate. Is it aerobics, high or low? calesthenics?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am down to my last couple pounds and I don't want to sabotage myself by overestimating how much I have burned. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Well, for the first time I did the BURN IT UP routine! WOW!!! Did I ever burn it up!!! I was sweating so much I was fogging up my glasses!!!

I tried looking up on their website how many calories they estimate I would burn doing this routine: They say that it is 500 calories for each one of the levels - that cannot be right!!! in 25 minutes on the beginner level (START IT UP) I would burn the same as 60 min at BURN IT UP??

I do not have a HRM. I don't know what I would log this in as in the database to get a good estimate. Is it aerobics, high or low? calesthenics?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am down to my last couple pounds and I don't want to sabotage myself by overestimating how much I have burned. :flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I am doing SI6 Ramp and I only am burning around 300(usually a bit over), using a HRM.