Nothing, Nada, Zip.

Options
13»

Replies

• youcandoitjess
    Options
    To quote you... you have made a LIFESTYLE change... It definitely takes more than 5 days... If you're honest with yourself, eat within your limits and workout, it will happen.. give it some time.. it'll change, promise! :flowerforyou:

^^^^
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    you may not be eating enough calories so the exercise is making your body think it is starving. I know sometimes when i dont work out i lose weight but when i exercise I don't lose anything because I am not eating enough calories. you may need to eat back some of your exercise calories. hope you see some results! good luck :)
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Lol.....patience...you have a long journey...so just weigh yourself once a week. My bet will be that week 2 will show a big drop...for two reasons...one..you are eating a lot of fibre most of it water soluble...so common sense says that your gut will be holding quite a bit in digesting fibre...once your system is dealing with it regularly if you get my drift..lol...your true weight loss will show....you have made a big dietary change..give your system time to adjust...keep it up and the pounds will drop.
  • IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    If you've been eating sauerkraut, you're going to see 3-5 lbs drop off in the next week if you just eat low salt.
  • papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    I want to thank all of you for replying. :)
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    It takes time. It took a long time to put it on and will take a long time to take it off. How do you feel? Healthier? More energy? Don't even bother with a scale.

OH, I am not in a rush to get to my final goal, though of course, faster would be nice. But geez, show me some love, throw me bone, give me 1 pound loss! :bigsmile: I know, I need to quit :sad: !

I'm sorry. I did not mean to sound harsh. I have no idea if I have lost weight or not since I started about 6 weeks ago. I get weighed on Tuesday...... I know that I get discouraged easily so I am not one to talk. Good luck on this journey. It has it's ups and downs but hopefully more downs than ups in this case!! :)