Hit my target! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    You have a very pretty face, it's nice to be able to see it now! Lol! Fantastic result, well done!
  • JazmineSmith27
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congrats on achieving your target!!!
  • lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You have a very pretty face, it's nice to be able to see it now! Lol! Fantastic result, well done!

Aww, thats so sweet! Fanks :)
  • Jlyn502
    Options
    Congrats!!! I just started my journey and can't wait. I hope to have as much success as you do!! Keep up the great work
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    How wonderful!! Congratulations on all your hard work! I hope to be able to write a similar story someday :)
  • t4theo
    t4theo Posts: 9
    Options
    Great Job. We all know it was not easy.:smile:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    SUPER!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic. It is great to see when mfp members meet their goals.
  • rakayla
    rakayla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great! #Motivation!
  • jalilahbd
    Options
    Wow, you look great! I just started on here and I'm all inspired by everyone's amazing accomplishments. I look forward to being able to post my success on here.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • slcobb001
    slcobb001 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have been at goal weight for almost 2 years... Please remember .... you will go up and down on your weight... It is normal... Set an upper weight limit that you will stop and go back on the weight loss program, The same day you reach that weight! Next, set a lower weight goal that you will relax and allow yourself to gain. Once you set those weights you will find that you move from one to the other frequently. That is NORMAL... nobody stays at the same weight all the time. Give yourself some room, don't make those 2 weights to close to one another, it will drive you crazy.. (speaking from experience). Then enjoy the new life style... you earned it! Good luck on your maintenance.
  • cherryz
    cherryz Posts: 11
    Options
    Wow that must feel amazing! You look good on it. I am so gonna start taking pictures now, I've lost a bit and people are noticing but I'm feeling pretty much the same. As of Monday I'm taking pics!

Well done, a good journey!

Cherise
  • denise007
    denise007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look awesome - an inspiration truly
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    Darling, you Look AMAZING! and standing TAller! ;) Great job and great inspiration for all us of to take a look at! Keep up the good work and God bless you in your healthier lifestyle and to maintaining your success!

Eating more has proven to help as you train more and incorporate strength training and intense cardio. It worked for my husband and I on P90X. I started stagger calorie intake...which is eating low calories 2 or 3 days out of the week and the rest of the days normal or higher calorie intake. To get my body to stay confused and changing. It really does make a difference. Also, I've been reading about what it takes to get leaner and toner with definition (NOT BULK) on BodyBuilder.com. That might be helpful too. :)
  • lornathewizzard
    Options
    Darling, you Look AMAZING! and standing TAller! ;) Great job and great inspiration for all us of to take a look at! Keep up the good work and God bless you in your healthier lifestyle and to maintaining your success!

Eating more has proven to help as you train more and incorporate strength training and intense cardio. It worked for my husband and I on P90X. I started stagger calorie intake...which is eating low calories 2 or 3 days out of the week and the rest of the days normal or higher calorie intake. To get my body to stay confused and changing. It really does make a difference. Also, I've been reading about what it takes to get leaner and toner with definition (NOT BULK) on BodyBuilder.com. That might be helpful too. :)

Thanks for the info (and compliment!). I definitely need to start looking at more strength / toning type workouts, getting back to Kettlercise next week is a good start!
  • lornathewizzard
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments and info, its really appreciated! :happy:
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,628 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful job! I agree you look fabulous! Keep up the new lifestyle and keep us posted as well!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I have been at goal weight for almost 2 years... Please remember .... you will go up and down on your weight... It is normal... Set an upper weight limit that you will stop and go back on the weight loss program, The same day you reach that weight! Next, set a lower weight goal that you will relax and allow yourself to gain. Once you set those weights you will find that you move from one to the other frequently. That is NORMAL... nobody stays at the same weight all the time. Give yourself some room, don't make those 2 weights to close to one another, it will drive you crazy.. (speaking from experience). Then enjoy the new life style... you earned it! Good luck on your maintenance.

Excellent advice that I plan to use when I hit my goal too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!