Belly Fat Diet

Options
I was recently told about the Belly Fat Diet where you count sugars and fat instead of carbs to loose weight. People say they loose weight more on this diet. I know changing up ones eating and exercise routine will give weight loss the first week or so, but is this a good diet to continue with?

Replies

• betty51
    betty51 Posts: 52
    Options
    Are you talking about 'The Belly Fat Cure' ? I just finished reading the book by Jorge Cruise . I would love to know if people here tried it also . You count carbs and sugar not fat (if its the same one I read )
  • rekka24
    rekka24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I tried "The Flat Belly Diet" and I did lose weight, but honestly I couldn't stick with it. I was hungry all the time. But you didnt count sugars and fat, it was all already planned out for you. However, my friend stuck with it and lost 20 lbs in a month. Dont know if she would have kept it off though cus she got preganant lol.
  • Mirabilis
    Mirabilis Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    The only diet that works is calories in < calories out.

Your genetics determines where the fat comes off first, not whether you count this nutrient or that.

I'm too lazy to look, but I thought Banks covered that.

Oh yeah... thanks Grandma for my lovely apple-shaped physique, and that plastic surgeon I will eventually consult thanks you too.

Mirii
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I was recently told about the Belly Fat Diet where you count sugars and fat instead of carbs to loose weight. People say they loose weight more on this diet. I know changing up ones eating and exercise routine will give weight loss the first week or so, but is this a good diet to continue with?

It's rubbish. Calorie deficit will, alone, reduce belly fat.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about 'The Belly Fat Cure' ? I just finished reading the book by Jorge Cruise . I would love to know if people here tried it also . You count carbs and sugar not fat (if its the same one I read )

Yes this one. Carbs not fat, I got that wrong. I was just told about it and didnt look anything up yet.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the responses, I figured calories in calories out is the best way. There always seems to be a new and improved way to follow certain plans, especially ones trying to incorporate fast food or high calorie food.
  • butterflimom
    Options
    I did this diet and am trying to again. I've lost over 50 pounds on it. It's easy to follow, I'm just not too creative with meals so I get bored easily and go back to my old ways of take out.