Is it possible to have too many friends??

Options
I don't think so either. Wanna be my friend??

I can already see how much friends can help you on here. Here is why you should friend me:

I will laugh when you laugh, I will be pissed when your pissed, and I am funny so when the scale lies, I will post funny jokes and pictures of people shooting scales and stuff.

Finally, I have to lose a lot of weight so will be here for a long time!!!! Sold yet? If not, friend me and I will tell you more good reasons!!!

Replies

• amazing_shrinking_woman
    Options
    I'm sold! Friend request headed your way.
  • halleygruber
    Options
    Idk if I'm sold on this deal yet. It sounds too good to be true. ;D
    We should be friends anyway.
  • Drizzt_d99
    Drizzt_d99 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sounds good.

Friend request sent.
  • scorpiona13
    Options
    I am fairly new here too. Friend request sent.:smile:
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I have 41 friends on here and only 3 or 4 of them every say anything to anything I post. I'm about to delete them all (other than the few who seem to care) and start over and maybe I will get lucky with some people who will give support since I try to be supportive to them!
  • capergal
    capergal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm sold too!
  • amanda142002
    Options
    sold friend request sent
  • nelsoji
    nelsoji Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    There are at least 7 people who are probably already regretting this move!!

Love it!!
  • jennyjo79
    jennyjo79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends. I am also in the Wausau area and am really trying to be a regular here in the New Year! So far, so good!

Going to send ya' a request. :smile:
    **** Whoops! That was meant for SarahMorganP ... meant to "quote" you, but for some reason it didn't ...

Anyone else, feel free to friend me. I think support is key in weight loss and always enjoy meeting new people.
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Laughter is the best medicine and a great motivator... I am sold. Mt friend request is on the way :laugh:
  • nelsoji
    Options
    Bump to see if we can get a few more friends!!!!
  • stanleysmum
    Options
    Can you tell me how to request friends, i'm new here too and not realy sure how to do certain things yet :)
  • nelsoji
    Options
    Click on the name of the person you want to friend and there will be a button that says "add a friend" or something along those lines.

P.S. I added you ;-)
  • stanleysmum
    Options
    Hey, me you too lol.
  • rynamyn
    rynamyn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    sent a friend request, you sound fun :)